Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze wifi and reset

Reaction score
Hi all

I have been following and reading the forum and have a friend that has a breeze that is new and that does not connect to wifi, we did all the reset procedures etc but one thing that we noticed, is that the light in the arm which should blink red prior to "bind" and green once successful. In this case it stays white all the time, the light at the back of the unit flashes blue. Any ideas?

Thanks
Eric

Hi Eric,

When the Breeze starts up does the Power LED flash red/green/blue and emit a do-mi-so sound, then start flashing blue?

Or does it flash red with rude beeping, before flashing blue?

It seems odd you never get the red light in the arm, and it should start flashing green after about 20 seconds.

It may be a candidate for exchange at the place of purchase.

I have a question, it keeps asking for a password to connect to wifi. How do I get my password ?

Hi all

I have been following and reading the forum and have a friend that has a breeze that is new and that does not connect to wifi, we did all the reset procedures etc but one thing that we noticed, is that the light in the arm which should blink red prior to "bind" and green once successful. In this case it stays white all the time, the light at the back of the unit flashes blue. Any ideas?

Thanks
Eric
Hey!
I have the same issue. How did you solve it ??

Nati,

Refer to this thread Breeze Troubleshooting and post your results afterwards. The OP in this thread never followed up to give results.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital