Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Breeze WIFI/Internet Login

God bless you mate ! Thats it , my phone finaly connected !! Yupeeee !!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH Lets fly !!

Glad to help, but the real thanks goes to @airborne who is also in Europe. I learned of this from him.

God bless you mate ! Thats it , my phone finaly connected !! Yupeeee !!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH Lets fly !!
And you know what is the stange ? I bought this drone because i traveling for holiday to miami :) So bring back this guy the usa :) Thanks again

@Wink123 and @tuningfine,

Welcome to the YuneecPilots community!

We are a group that shares our knowledge of the hobby/business and welcome pilots of all skill levels and backgrounds. Please read the Community Rules found at the bottom of the webpage, and make use of the Forum Search (it is restricted to this forum) for any question you have before posting. Chances are that the answer is waiting for your question. That being said, please join in and share your experiences with the community.

We appreciate when new members make use of the Introduction area of the forum to tell us a little about themselves and their interests in multirotor aircraft.

DoomMeister, I've contacted Yuneec via email, they have assigned a work order number. Still awaiting their reply if the Breeze will be able to be revived. I will keep you updated if/when I find any thing out. Thx for your help to date. I may not be able to fix this error, just keeping my fingers crossed. Wink

DoomMeister, I've contacted Yuneec via email, they have assigned a work order number. Still awaiting their reply if the Breeze will be able to be revived. I will keep you updated if/when I find any thing out. Thx for your help to date. I may not be able to fix this error, just keeping my fingers crossed. Wink

Please do! Very interested in what they have to say. Hoping they have a fix for you.

Last edited:
I have a problem. After updating to version 1.41F (or 1.39), the Breeze Cam wants to update again to 1.47F. (TIPS: firmware upgrade is required for security update, please upgrade prior to next flight.) What should I do not want to check what version is installed? The airplane mode gives nothing. I have iphone 8plus. I live in Europe.

I have a problem. After updating to version 1.41F (or 1.39), the Breeze Cam wants to update again to 1.47F. (TIPS: firmware upgrade is required for security update, please upgrade prior to next flight.) What should I do not want to check what version is installed? The airplane mode gives nothing. I have iphone 8plus. I live in Europe.

Once the app in your phone has detected that your breeze has an outdated firmware it will plague you with its "TIPS" regardless of your internet connectivity. Best course of action is to completely uninstall and then reinstall the app. After reinstalling the app never ever let your phone connect to the internet when the breeze app is active.

If Us use v0.1.37_A, if Europe use v0.1.41_F

You may have to power cycle the Breeze a couple of times after flashing the firmware.

Be sure to do a compass calibration also.
If Us use v0.1.37_A, if Europe use v0.1.41_F

You may have to power cycle the Breeze a couple of times after flashing the firmware.

Be sure to do a compass calibration also.

@DoomMeister: You advise the FW 1.37A. What's about the 1.39A? Buggy?
Thank you for replying.

I tried 1.39A and have not had any trouble, but if you are at 1.37A in the USA, it will not autoupdate.

1.39A will only change the Flight Control to v1.1.3.

Last edited:
I tried 1.39A and have not had any trouble, but if you are at 1.37A in the USA, it will not autoupdate.

1.39A will only change the Flight Control to v1.1.1.3.
@DoomMeister: Thank you very much for the quick answer. Do you suppose there is a benefit Flight Control 1.1.3 vs 1.1.2? Many greetings from Germany ;-). You make a great job

I could not tell any difference between them, and I haven’t found a change log anywhere to document the differences in firmware.

If you are in Germany you will be using the European “F” version firmware.

Return greetings from Michigan in the USA!

I am having issue wifi will not reconnect. got connected and fly the breeze until the battery died. replace with new fully charged battery, and get wifi issue. instead of flashing green light, i got stead red light. if i remove battery and let it sit for about 15 minutes, then it operates normal. anyone having same issue?

I am having issue wifi will not reconnect. got connected and fly the breeze until the battery died. replace with new fully charged battery, and get wifi issue. instead of flashing green light, i got stead red light. if i remove battery and let it sit for about 15 minutes, then it operates normal. anyone having same issue?

Yes, mine does the same thing most of the time and has been sent to Yuneec for repair as of this afternoon. It is an overheating problem and is known to Yuneec. Contact Customer Support to get your RMA.

Thank you DoomMeister. I just bought this drone from Walmart 2 weeks ago. just wonder if I exchange with another unit will it have same issue? and also do you know what is the turn around time for RMA replacement?

No idea about time line with Yuneec. I just sent mine in for a couple of issues to the KAV service in KC, MO. I’ll post how things go with the service I get. Being a techie myself, my standards are pretty high, but I’ll give a fair and honest appraisal.

Thank. I am trying to call Yuneec support 844-898-6332 pick up but no answer. try it few times and same result. can you give me the number if it's not same.

Thank. I am trying to call Yuneec support 844-898-6332 pick up but no answer. try it few times and same result. can you give me the number if it's not same.

That is the correct number. The hours are 08:00 to 12:00 and 13:00 to 17:00 Pacific Time. You can also try the online chat during the same hours. The online chat is quite often faster than using the telephone.

I got connected with Brandon on the support chat line and this is what he wrote about the overheated issue.
"Overheating can happen but the only resolution is to let it cool down. It shouldn't happen too often but it can depend on the usage and the weather conditions. " and this issue is happened to all breeze. I need to wait about 30 minutes or so between battery replacement. it's a bummer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig