Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Build 784 is da BOMB!

I feel like I have to be missing something obvious. When I check for software updates, it tells me my current version is 777, which is true. It says the available updates are 777...no update required. I'm doing this the same way I've done previous updates, so I'm at a loss at how to download the 784 revision. Am I doing something dumb? (now there's an opening for you)

Edit: I'm guessing it is no longer available for download. If that's the case and it was removed as the latest available build, I'd be leery of flying with it if I had already updated to 784.

Last edited:
Reactions: mbernholdt
I feel like I have to be missing something obvious. When I check for software updates, it tells me my current version is 777, which is true. It says the available updates are 777...no update required. I'm doing this the same way I've done previous updates, so I'm at a loss at how to download the 784 revision. Am I doing something dumb? (now there's an opening for you)

Edit: I'm guessing it is no longer available for download. If that's the case and it was removed as the latest available build, I'd be leery of flying with it if I had already updated to 784.
Hola, Ami me pasó lo mismo y pensé que la habían eliminado pero lo volví a hacerlo en otro momento y salió ella sola, es la que tengo y va genial.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss