Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Build 784 is da BOMB!

Reaction score
I never thought that I would see the day that my H+ could fly uninterrupted in a location that deemed impossible. Build 784 is that great. On this flight my RC sat. 17 and my sUAS GPS is 20. my distance is 1,500ft lat. and could have gone further, but I chickened out, because I am not a distance flyer, but one thing is for sure. The H+ then was not able to reach 300ft lat. in this area.

This has been my 4th day of flying the new Build 784, and I am very satisfied!!!!!

If it can make it here, it can make it everywhere.. Yuneec is PRIME TIME!

That's awesome. I downloaded and installed the 784 build, but I've been stuck in the rain ever since. Can't wait to try it out.

Just out of curiosity, since you mentioned it, what's the normal distance for these? I flew mine over a farm on build 777 last week. I got it out to over 2,200ft and only lost 1 bar of 5.8ghz and didn't lose any bars of 2.4ghz. I don't know why people want to go farther than a mile. At 2,200ft it was a blip on the horizon.

That's awesome. I downloaded and installed the 784 build, but I've been stuck in the rain ever since. Can't wait to try it out.

Just out of curiosity, since you mentioned it, what's the normal distance for these? I flew mine over a farm on build 777 last week. I got it out to over 2,200ft and only lost 1 bar of 5.8ghz and didn't lose any bars of 2.4ghz. I don't know why people want to go farther than a mile. At 2,200ft it was a blip on the horizon.

A mile, I believe, but others has pushed further. My situation is with geomagnetic interference in the areas where, I fly and in this particular area is prone to interference. Man! I have an ear to ear smile right now.

Last edited:
A mile, I believe, but others has pushed further. My situation is with geomatic interference in the areas where, I fly and in this particular area is prone to interference. Man! I have an ear to ear smile right now.
Ahh, ok. Yeah I did see all those buildings in this video. I'm sure there's tons of WiFi around there.

I'm brand new to the TH Plus and would like to get up to speed on this "Build" subject. Can someone direct me to the thread(s) I should read?

I'm brand new to the TH Plus and would like to get up to speed on this "Build" subject. Can someone direct me to the thread(s) I should read?
I'm also brand new to the H Plus. The term "build" is the software that your transmitter and drone are running. More specifically, 3 numbers of the actual build number. I'm familiar with the term because I used to be into modifying my Android phones with custom ROM's and overclocking them to make them stupid fast.

Never thought I’d see the day you were saying this
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
me too:)

Awesome to hear, been grounded by the weather ever since i updated, can't wait to try it out :)

Never thought I’d see the day you were saying this [emoji23][emoji23]
He will recant. In a couple of days he will find some new glitch and give Yuneec et all both barrels. He's a mercurial kind of guy. ;)

I always enjoy the calm before the storms. But the storms are good too. Keep up the good work, rpr.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
He will recant. In a couple of days he will find some new glitch and give Yuneec et all both barrels. He's a mercurial kind of guy. ;)

I always enjoy the calm before the storms. But the storms are good too. Keep up the good work, rpr.

Man, you are right!!!

YUNEEC, you.......... suck, I spent a day trying to get to figure out where the secret button for inverted flight is located and found NONE??!! Really?! LoL

I just downloaded and installed. Never done it before is there a thread on this as it wants me to connect to the camera but I've lost connection to the drone. I must have missed a step!

Attachments

• 15445498414781362386822.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 39
I just downloaded and installed. Never done it before is there a thread on this as it wants me to connect to the camera but I've lost connection to the drone. I must have missed a step!

Just back out of it and then reconnect to the camera in the menu with the little signal bars. Once connected. Open the menu back up for downloading firmware and select upgrade(install)

E instalado en el 787, lo he probado con vientos de 40 a 50 km / h. Y sin problemas se mantiene a una altura de 80 metros, sin embargo, el video es perfecto, sin cortes ni retrasos, y una distancia de 400 metros. La actualización funciona perfectamente. Un saludo a todos los pilotos yuneec h +.
En

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hospitalstore123