Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Burst issue.

Reaction score
Hey guys.
Filmed and photographed a Superbike race yesterday, but no matter what I did I couldn't get burst mode X7 to work at all, I could shoot X3 and X5 just fine.

Anyone else tried the bust mode.

Hey guys.
Filmed and photographed a Superbike race yesterday, but no matter what I did I couldn't get burst mode X7 to work at all, I could shoot X3 and X5 just fine.

Could be a couple of things, Sd card speed too slow, we're you shooting raw and jpg as that might have been too much info to buffer if the card wasn't fast enough.

Chris

Reactions: mbernholdt
Could be a couple of things, Sd card speed too slow, we're you shooting raw and jpg as that might have been too much info to buffer if the card wasn't fast enough.

Chris
The sd card is fast enough I'm using the SanDiskExtremePRO v30 so doubt it is that could easily shoot 4k at 60fps

It's probably another bug

What drone are you using ? I tried to use burst mode on my drone (Typhoon H with realsense) and it doesn't do anything but take one picture. Plus, I don't see any options to set how many shots it takes. I also use a sandisk extreme pro 128GB.

Hey guys.

I just did the test for you, on mine it works very well in 3, 5 and 7, with Jpg + dng in maximum resolution.
It is necessary to check the flow of the card with h2testw.exe. Directly put the microSd card with its adapter on a direct and fast port of your pc. Do not use a low quality USB adapter, the measurement will be wrong.

I just did the test for you, on mine it works very well in 3, 5 and 7, with Jpg + dng in maximum resolution.
It is necessary to check the flow of the card with h2testw.exe. Directly put the microSd card with its adapter on a direct and fast port of your pc. Do not use a low quality USB adapter, the measurement will be wrong.
Will try later thank you Oliver

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NetsolWater