Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Bye bye Yuneec.... then HELLO !

What are some of the issues, that most people are having?

Other than taking a little longer for the GPS to connect after the 2nd to last firmware update, I have had no problems flying my Typhoon H.
I even just picked up the Yuneec goggles and they work great!

Not saying it is so in this case, but a lot of the problems I have read about are due to not fully reading the owner's manual.
I have tried to follow all of the dos and don'ts and so far it has worked out great for me.
Hopefully it will continue to be that way.
I don't think most people are having any problems.

Reactions: Rayray
Eric, It's so unfortunate, they've provided you with such poor support and service in Germany, while a few may have complaints about service and support in the US, I've found them to be fantastic and I still can't get over the fact that they are answering the phone in about 2 rings and seem dedicated to making the consumer happy with their purchase.

Eric, It's so unfortunate, they've provided you with such poor support and service in Germany, while a few may have complaints about service and support in the US, I've found them to be fantastic and I still can't get over the fact that they are answering the phone in about 2 rings and seem dedicated to making the consumer happy with their purchase.

I agree , on some issues, but on others like my camera its really taking awhile -- they replaced everything else in a cross ship method which was very customer friendly but my camera has been there since the 6th and all I can get is its in line to be looked at -- but overall Im very happy with them :)

Here is the email I sent to my Yuneec's contacts :

Hi,

After 6 weeks, my typhoon H is finally back from Yuneec Germany.
First of all, I can notice that the propellers were not packed in the dedicated bag. The gimbal protection was not set at all and must be stay in germany.
so I can conclude that the technician does not have any respect for me.
Then the vibrations are still here.
so I can conclude that the technician didn't not test the bird correctly

I bought the typhoon in june to be ready to shoot a new market on september. We are now in september and I don't have my drone. I have to buy a new one.
I put my confidence and my money in Yuneec 3 month ago, I also created a website to plan cable cam especially for the typhoon used by more than 1500 users.
As a reward, I just lost 1.400,00 € and now Ilost my confidence in Yuneec.
In order to keep the market, I'm forced to buy a DJI and I hope I will get some money back by selling the parts of my H.

Eric EMMANUEL
http://www.eegalmc2.com/us/typhoonh

Sent to : [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];[email protected]; [email protected]
Eric don't leave us

Sad to read the story. The H should be a successor, but reading all the horror stories will kill the success.

Hope yuneec(Germany) will reorganize and prove you are dealing with a great company!

Yuneec Europe (Germany) must loose their privilege to be the main dealer of Yuneec products, they are irrespectfull, agressive, incompetent !
Even with their dealers stores and resellers in Eupore.
Maybe they are paid by DJI to crash Yuneec... lol

Now I'm dealing with US or with China only, never more with Yunecc Europe

Reactions: eric bee
Somehow common sense must prevail. Where is head of Yuneec Europe? Probably on an Austrian lake trying out ' follow me ' with his H, he can sort this out by using his wizard. The effort that has gone into CCC editor is something that Yuneec should be proud of not just ignoring its originator.

'We are here to serve' is their motto - who thought that one up?

Reactions: Mickeyboo
...'We are here to serve' is their motto - who thought that one up?

That motto reminds me of what prisoners are saying in a Federal Maximum Security Prison are chanting around the yard... My relationship with Yuneec right now feels like what I imagine is being in prison on death row, being innocent and no one can help you.

I have formally applied for a refund and filed a Visa Dispute. I'm bugging out of this deal with Yuneec and done with them.

I will have a few parts to sell for a good deal at the end of the month, I will post it when the dust settles with my refund situation.

I hate to leave, but Yuneec has stolen all the enjoyment and excitement I had for this product.

I understand if anyone wants to use another product but remember that DJI has HORRIBLE customer support and if you Google for DJI issues you will find plenty. Drones flying off and being lost, Crashes. Tilted gimbals, I think they call it the horizon effect or something.

All I am saying is the grass is always greener looking over the fence. i:)i

They should not have treated you like that Eric, seems to go against the norm from what I have read.
I hope that does not become the norm and hey get like DJI.

I want to thank Eric for his support and software. I hope someone else takes that over, it looks like a cool tool. I have not had the chance to even really fly my H so never had the opportunity to use it myself but looked at it.

Sorry for you issues Eric, truly sad to see you leave the community man.

Last edited:
I am not under any illusion that the grass is greener... i just want a working one... I can't complain about Yuneec customer support in California. Great group and always quick to swap out my defective ones. I just need a working one... My issue is with the lack of ability to fly it or enjoy it. If you have a working on of these TH's then you should have nothing to complain about as service is excellent. My complaint is that I can't get one to work, they don't know why.

I'm thinking of taking time off from the frustration this has brought me.... not buying anything as I will just go back to flying my Q500+ as it was issue free. I just need a break from the constant trouble shooting and doing the same trouble shooting steps over and over again hoping this thing flys.

I am not under any illusion that the grass is greener... i just want a working one... I can't complain about Yuneec customer support in California. Great group and always quick to swap out my defective ones. I just need a working one... My issue is with the lack of ability to fly it or enjoy it. If you have a working on of these TH's then you should have nothing to complain about as service is excellent. My complaint is that I can't get one to work, they don't know why.

Understandable man. You just want to fly...

What I worry about is I have had mine since they came out and have yet to fly it really aside from my back yard. That is fine for now and gives me a mini test, but I have yet to really get it out there and test distance and get some speed on it etc... Just too busy, then on weekends when I thought I had time, bad weather or other stuff to do popped up and I did not even get my extra batteries until two months ago but that is no excuse

Just did not work out for me this year and winter is not far off. So when I finally get to fly it for a real test, probably next spring, my warranty will be over. I am going to be all kinds of pissed next spring if I take it out and find it to be bad as well... Life...

Understandable man. You just want to fly...

What I worry about is I have had mine since they came out and have yet to fly it really aside from my back yard. That is fine for now and gives me a mini test, but I have yet to really get it out there and test distance and get some speed on it etc... Just too busy, then on weekends when I thought I had time, bad weather or other stuff to do popped up and I did not even get my extra batteries until two months ago but that is no excuse

Just did not work out for me this year and winter is not far off. So when I finally get to fly it for a real test, probably next spring, my warranty will be over. I am going to be all kinds of pissed next spring if I take it out and find it to be bad as well... Life...

You may luck out also and by then they have the software worked out. I would call Yuneec and explain your situation and ask them to cover you for next spring flights.

Despite my anger with the situation the service guys are pretty cool. I suspect they can help you in some way.

I understand if anyone wants to use another product but remember that DJI has HORRIBLE customer support and if you Google for DJI issues you will find plenty. Drones flying off and being lost, Crashes. Tilted gimbals, I think they call it the horizon effect or something.

All I am saying is the grass is always greener looking over the fence. i:)i
I agree.
Whenever you start doubting your Typhoon, head on over to the DJI forum and you won't feel so bad.
They have just as many issues.
I believe it is just the nature of the beast.
The complex technology we have to be able to even afford something such as this as consumers, is totally mind blowing.
My grandpa would have given almost anything to own one of these when he was growing up. (even without all the fancy features)

Eric, it's very sad to hear what kind of experience you made. I've got two issues with my ST16 (the fan and 1 switch was not working correctly / 1st. generation). I decided to visit them personally after a short communication via mail. They did a fantastic job replaced my ST16 to even better version and the technician was very friendly on site.

However if you like, I would send you over the contact details of the service leader, it may help with your story. Just drop me a pm, if you are still interested.

Hahaha new surprise this morning after an close inspection of my H... They said that a arm was damaged. And it's true that the front right arm was not very fixed when deployed.
But.... THEY CHANGED THE WRONG ARM !!!!!!!!! the front left and not the front right...
I could laugh but in fact I feel like punching everything

Reactions: eric bee

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval