Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Bye bye Yuneec.... then HELLO !

i agree and i was sceptic too but they helped me well so why not give a try and then buy a few parts from them? Anyway i was very happy and can t thank franck enough for that because of him my H is back in the air !The parts are cheap too so they gained a very happy new customer.

If you did not buy your H there and he helped you, GREAT! I have no problem with that! I think that is awesome on their part. If it was just selling you some parts, that is more understandable, I was referring to warranty type repairs. I cannot see an independent eating the costs of that if the customer bought it someplace else.

Again though that is completely up to them, all I am saying is that should not be expected.

Reactions: dan met
May God save the queen and may the england save my H.
My bird is on the way to Yuneec UK !

So if you get it back and it works will you stay an H user? Will you keep supporting your software? Just curious. i:)i

Whatever happens I just hope you are satisfied in the end man. With whatever drone you end up using.

So if you get it back and it works will you stay an H user? Will you keep supporting your software? Just curious. i:)i

Whatever happens I just hope you are satisfied in the end man. With whatever drone you end up using.
I never said I was not satisfied with my H, but with Yuneec Europe.
And of course, now I'm waiting for my bird to be fixed (by real professionals) in order to contrinue to work on my software (there is so much to do !)

And of course, now I'm waiting for my bird to be fixed (by real professionals) in order to contrinue to work on my software (there is so much to do !)

Well you started this thread saying you were going to DJI and were no longer going to be an H user. So I am just asking if you get it fixed are you going to stick with the H or still go to DJI.

Well you started this thread saying you were going to DJI and were no longer going to be an H user. So I am just asking if you get it fixed are you going to stick with the H or still go to DJI.
Yes it's true, I was compelled to buy a drone because I needed one for this week.
Yes it's true, after my german experience, I lost my confident in Yuneec
Yes it's true, I bought a DJI phantom 4
Yes it's true, I'm still loving my H
Yes it's true, with a H working as the first day, I will sell my phantom

Yes it's true, I was compelled to buy a drone because I needed one for this week.
Yes it's true, after my german experience, I lost my confident in Yuneec
Yes it's true, I bought a DJI phantom 4
Yes it's true, I'm still loving my H
Yes it's true, with a H working as the first day, I will sell my phantom

I can agree with you more... excepted sell the Phantom. Me with 2 crashes and poor assistance from Yuneec Europe, i think is better to wait a little more....

I'm very happy for you, I had advised you to contact Yuneec UK, you did it and they agreed to repair your H: beautiful!
I draw one conclusion: it is better for a European buy drones in UK!

Eric, I still have the candles lit for you but I do have faith in Yuneec UK. My dealer related some very positive untold stories about their commitment and dedication to customers and the brand.

Reactions: Eric
So now, I can say to european users :

FORGET GERMANY AND GO TO ENGLAND !!!!!!
Thanks to Yuneec UK (special thank to Clive), my H is back and fully ready to start new adventures !
I'm currently preparing a comparaison between the Typhoon H and the Phantom 4.
But who will be the winner ????

So now, I can say to european users :

FORGET GERMANY AND GO TO ENGLAND !!!!!!
Thanks to Yuneec UK (special thank to Clive), my H is back and fully ready to start new adventures !
I'm currently preparing a comparaison between the Typhoon H and the Phantom 4.
But who will be the winner ????

Nice and welcome back!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Good to hear the H is back from England :)

That's great to hear! Service the way it should be. I live in Canada and use the USA service centre. Hard to get responses from them, but they always look after things in the end.

congrats Eric, still wait for my 5.typhoon h without issues... have had hard Discussion with yuneec Germany ...

happy you find a Solution with uk

Great news lad, just using your fine CCC Editor this morning. It's wonderful to know someone (Clive in England) not only recognized your contribution to making the H a very handy device but also helped you out with some worthwhile service to get you back in the air. It's a mystery to me why the German based Euro service center is so unresponsive to end users.

Reactions: Brian Mackey

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio