Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Bye bye Yuneec.... then HELLO !

So now, I can say to european users :

FORGET GERMANY AND GO TO ENGLAND !!!!!!
Thanks to Yuneec UK (special thank to Clive), my H is back and fully ready to start new adventures !
I'm currently preparing a comparaison between the Typhoon H and the Phantom 4.
But who will be the winner ????

Fantastic news Eric. Clive is the man I had been told about as being extra specially dedicated to the Yuneec brand and responsible for many coherant decisions being made to the benefit of customers. I think he should train Yuneec China in the art of customer services.:)

So now, I can say to european users :

FORGET GERMANY AND GO TO ENGLAND !!!!!!
Thanks to Yuneec UK (special thank to Clive), my H is back and fully ready to start new adventures !
I'm currently preparing a comparaison between the Typhoon H and the Phantom 4.
But who will be the winner ????
Eric, cela fait plaisir de voir que tu as récupéré un engin convenable et que certaines personnes fassent leur boulot correctement, quelque soit le pays.
Merci UK
Et toujours AUCUNE réponses à mes e-mails à Yuneek Germany.

Eric, cela fait plaisir de voir que tu as récupéré un engin convenable et que certaines personnes fassent leur boulot correctement, quelque soit le pays.
Merci UK
Et toujours AUCUNE réponses à mes e-mails à Yuneek Germany.
Attention, quand on envoie un mail en germany, le mail arrive dans leur spam. Il faut leur téléphoner pour leur dire d'aller lire ton email dans leur répertoire spam, et ce n'est pas une blague. c'est comme ça que ça s'est passé avec moi.

I'm very happy for you, I had advised you to contact Yuneec UK, you did it and they agreed to repair your H: beautiful!
I draw one conclusion: it is better for a European buy drones in UK!

Long live BREXIT!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: IRIS
Attention, quand on envoie un mail en germany, le mail arrive dans leur spam. Il faut leur téléphoner pour leur dire d'aller lire ton email dans leur répertoire spam, et ce n'est pas une blague. c'est comme ça que ça s'est passé avec moi.

Man it is like you have a different word for everything. i;)i

Long live BREXIT!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nothing to do with Brexit, Yuneec UK are in the EU and always have been.
I'd also suspect that the UK won't leave the EU and before Article 50 negotiations are completed (if they ever begin) that the Uk gov will go back to the people and ask again, are you really sure ye want out.

I'd also suspect that the UK won't leave the EU and before Article 50 negotiations are completed (if they ever begin) that the Uk gov will go back to the people and ask again, are you really sure ye want out.

We will have a re-run of the Irish EU vote procedures. They will keep having referendums until we are beaten/bribed into submission and vote 'stay in'

As long as Yuneec UK does not amalgamate with Yuneec Germany we are good.

We will have a re-run of the Irish EU vote procedures. They will keep having referendums until we are beaten/bribed into submission and vote 'stay in'

As long as Yuneec UK does not amalgamate with Yuneec Germany we are good.
Yep, that was one shameful episode, and we had our own reasons many understood in depth about why lisbon was bad for us, one point neutrality, and again they are back t the table trying to form an EU army. God save us!!!!
I suspect Yuneec UK will be around fro a very long time.

Yep, that was one shameful episode, and we had our own reasons many understood in depth about why lisbon was bad for us, one point neutrality, and again they are back t the table trying to form an EU army. God save us!!!!
I suspect Yuneec UK will be around fro a very long time.
And to think, I only thought we did things like that in the United States where we vote for things we have no idea about, then have buyers remorse a day later. Then the UK had the brexit vote. I couldn't believe the most popular Google searches the day after brexit were, what is brexit?, and what is the EU? I thought that only happened here.

Greg

Reactions: banned user
And to think, I only thought we did things like that in the United States where we vote for things we have no idea about, then have buyers remorse a day later. Then the UK had the brexit vote. I couldn't believe the most popular Google searches the day after brexit were, what is brexit?, and what is the EU? I thought that only happened here.

Greg
The best was the news rag the british Sun, for months it had been feeding it's readers scare stories about why to leave and claim the country back. The very next day after the vote, the published this list of fear as to why it was bad to leave,
1. Inflation is likely to rise
2. The cost of an average family holiday will rise
3. Accommodation abroad will cost more
4. Beer prices will go up
5. EU caps on international calls will no longer apply, so it’ll cost much more to make calls in Europe
6. Unemployment will rise and wages will fall by up to four per cent
7. Mortgages prices will rise
8. Rates of taxation will increase
9. Benefit payments may be slashed

Scary how so many people can be manipulated so easy.

Merci UK
Et toujours AUCUNE réponse à mes e-mails à Yuneek Germany.
Oliver, sache que j'ai finalement obtenu de Yuneec Europe la réparation dans le cadre de la garantie de mon Typhoon H qui s'était crashé : mon vendeur a fortement appuyé ma demande, Yuneec Europe dit qu'il y a eu erreur de pilotage (ça, ils le disent probablement dans tous les cas, car pour moi c'est bien le drone et lui seul qui est fautif), toutefois ils ont réparé soit disant à titre commercial, devant l'insistance du vendeur qui a fortement exprimé ses doutes quant à ma responsabilité éventuelle !
Si ton vendeur a la côte auprès de Yuneec, essaie de passer par lui en mettant fortement la pression : c'est mon conseil !
Oliver, know that I finally got from Yuneec Europe that they repaired under warranty yy Typhoon H that had crashed; my seller strongly supported my request, Yuneec Europe said there was a pilot error (that, they probably say in all cases, because for me it is the drone and only it who is at fault), but they repaired supposedly commercial basis, at the insistence of the seller which had strongly expressed doubts as to assume liability!
If your vendor is appreciated from Yuneec, try to go through him, putting a strong pressure: it is my advice!

No chance! Out is out. You must be a remoaner!

Oliver, sache que j'ai finalement obtenu de Yuneec Europe la réparation dans le cadre de la garantie de mon Typhoon H qui s'était crashé : mon vendeur a fortement appuyé ma demande, Yuneec Europe dit qu'il y a eu erreur de pilotage (ça, ils le disent probablement dans tous les cas, car pour moi c'est bien le drone et lui seul qui est fautif), toutefois ils ont réparé soit disant à titre commercial, devant l'insistance du vendeur qui a fortement exprimé ses doutes quant à ma responsabilité éventuelle !
Si ton vendeur a la côte auprès de Yuneec, essaie de passer par lui en mettant fortement la pression : c'est mon conseil !
Oliver, know that I finally got from Yuneec Europe that they repaired under warranty yy Typhoon H that had crashed; my seller strongly supported my request, Yuneec Europe said there was a pilot error (that, they probably say in all cases, because for me it is the drone and only it who is at fault), but they repaired supposedly commercial basis, at the insistence of the seller which had strongly expressed doubts as to assume liability!
If your vendor is appreciated from Yuneec, try to go through him, putting a strong pressure: it is my advice!
Bucho,
merci pour l'info, je suis passé par lui au début, mais pas plus de résultats. Mais, j'ai eu récemment une réponse à une de mes demandes, il y a progrès.
Je ne suis pas en panne et mon Typhoon vole bien car je n'ai fait aucune mise à jour

No chance! Out is out. You must be a remoaner!
Never say never, Scotland won't go down with this so easy. It might just be Engexit in the end. ;)
I couldn't careless what ye do but not too many in my country (Ireland) want a full on border back on our Island.

Bucho,
Je ne suis pas en panne et mon Typhoon vole bien car je n'ai fait aucune mise à jour
Oliver, est-ce bien raisonnable de ne pas mettre à jour le firmware ?
Oliver, is it reasonable not to update the firmware?

Oliver, est-ce bien raisonnable de ne pas mettre à jour le firmware ?
Oliver, is it reasonable not to update the firmware?
yes, wait and see ;)
when you have something good you would keep yourself
My Typhoon H is perfect

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop