Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

c-go3 vs c-go3 pro

Reaction score
I just got my TH :) looking a the camera settings there is a c-go3 vs c-go3 Pro. Whats the Pro all about looks like it came in the non-pro setting should I change it to Pro ?

Yes set it to pro

thank you both for the replies...do you know the difference between the two settings?

Thanks!

thank you both for the replies...do you know the difference between the two settings?

Thanks!
The + is for the H, and the CGO3 for the others model crafts as transmitter is usable I believe with other makes as a multi user camera control

CGO3 Pro opens up camera options cloudy, sunny, sunrise, sunset etc.including manual camera settings. Suggest selecting CGO3 Pro ;)

CGO3 - no options

cgo3.jpg

CGO3 Pro

cgo3pro.jpg

cgo3proManual.jpg

Last edited:
DC you running the latest firmware?
  • Gimbal: v1.22
  • Autopilot: v1.15
  • Camera: v3.1.37
Yes Sir ! If I am in camera icon and I click the camera picture snap button, sometimes it will snap a picture, sometimes not. My video record works just fine ! I have re-bound my camera, removed it and snapped it back on and tried all to no avail !

Yes Sir ! If I am in camera icon and I click the camera picture snap button, sometimes it will snap a picture, sometimes not. My video record works just fine ! I have re-bound my camera, removed it and snapped it back on and tried all to no avail !
They were the three week ago updates correct ? as I have only seen one upgrade 3 weeks ago

Any news on lots of people camera shutter button not clicking pictures , it's like 75% of us have issue with it not working alot of the times, are we all missing something on this, or is it firmware?

Have you selected the camera from the screen menu? You have a choice of video or camera, with only one functional at a time. Right side of the screen has two icons, one above the other. Select what you want to use and switch back and forth as desired.

Have you selected the camera from the screen menu? You have a choice of video or camera, with only one functional at a time. Right side of the screen has two icons, one above the other. Select what you want to use and switch back and forth as desired.
Yes I know all that, but thanks!. I have fiquired it out on my own. I was not stopping my recording in video mode and thought if I switched to camera, it would stop video recording and snap pics, but you have to end recording then you can snap pic! It works fine now ! Thank you Pat !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval