Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera/gimble tilting

Reaction score
ive been out fying to day, on my 2nd flight I noticed the camera was at a 10% tilt I brought it back down, rebooted then I had video but no gimble control. Was brought back down again changed battery booted up and everything fine. Then half way through flying the camera was tilted again ( horizon 15% off ) same pretty much happened with the 3rd battery so I decided to pack up and come home, had a good look at the H but everything seems fine. Should I do a gimble recalibration ? ... This only my 3rd time flying and was tracking kite surfers so getting more confident sharper turns and accents etc , so I'm wondering if that :) not sure really.....but I did have a fantastic time with the H , just shame about this glitch :(

Reaction score
Camera calibration sounds good to me. Have you checked your video.m I know my camera is bout 10-15% off until I turn my TH on. Keep us posted on your progress.

Reaction score
Have you tried taking the camera off then put it back on?

Reaction score
Uploaded firmware for gimble and recalibrated and flew 4 batteries today ... All good . I did ring Yuneec UK they said if it happens again they would send me a new camera, can't say fairer than that :)

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dave C