Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera/gimble tilting

Reaction score
ive been out fying to day, on my 2nd flight I noticed the camera was at a 10% tilt I brought it back down, rebooted then I had video but no gimble control. Was brought back down again changed battery booted up and everything fine. Then half way through flying the camera was tilted again ( horizon 15% off ) same pretty much happened with the 3rd battery so I decided to pack up and come home, had a good look at the H but everything seems fine. Should I do a gimble recalibration ? ... This only my 3rd time flying and was tracking kite surfers so getting more confident sharper turns and accents etc , so I'm wondering if that :) not sure really.....but I did have a fantastic time with the H , just shame about this glitch :(

Camera calibration sounds good to me. Have you checked your video.m I know my camera is bout 10-15% off until I turn my TH on. Keep us posted on your progress.

Have you tried taking the camera off then put it back on?

Uploaded firmware for gimble and recalibrated and flew 4 batteries today ... All good . I did ring Yuneec UK they said if it happens again they would send me a new camera, can't say fairer than that :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval