Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera glitch?

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

So I have one question regarding yuneec breeze and its camera. I found out there is some kind of a glitch while recording. I don`t know if this is normal for Breeze or any other drone or this is normal for drones? In video I wrote "THIS" right before glitch happens. Any idea about it?

Drone updated to latest firmware, recorded in 1080p.

Actually this is pretty normal when it is breezy/gusty outside. The craft is trying to maintain position in the wind and makes a jerky movement. You can create the same by making quick jerky movements on the controls. It is a byproduct of not having a gimbal mounted camera that counteracts such control movements.

Reactions: DenisJ
Thank you very much @DoomMeister for your kindness. Maybe sometimes I will have some stupid questions as this is my first drone and I kinda love it - Allthough Im still in learning mode for alot of it. Just need to find couple more batteries and controller to buy, it will be easier then.

Not a stupid question at all, it took flying in different wind conditions to see what happens with the video. It’s a little disconcerting when you first see it.

Actually this is pretty normal when it is breezy/gusty outside. The craft is trying to maintain position in the wind and makes a jerky movement. You can create the same by making quick jerky movements on the controls. It is a byproduct of not having a gimbal mounted camera that counteracts such control movements.

Doom,

I think you are right on for the bulk of the video, as to movement due to wind.

But... where the OP (DenisJ) has flagged the video with “Now” tags... that does not look like wind corrections to me. The video itself, for an instant, appears to warp. Best I can describe it.

Jeff

Doom,

I think you are right on for the bulk of the video, as to movement due to wind.

But... where the OP (DenisJ) has flagged the video with “Now” tags... that does not look like wind corrections to me. The video itself, for an instant, appears to warp. Best I can describe it.

Jeff

I see your point. I went back and took a look with my computer after your post Jeff. If I were DenisJ, I would contact Yuneec Support and have them look at the video.

Good call Jeff! Thanks!

Reactions: NorWiscPilot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BengalFlight