Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

camera lens protector for cgo-3 on ebay

I like the parallel charging board. Keep up the good work, save us the time for looking for cool stuff. like having a personal shopping assnt.

Does this parallel board take into account various pre-charge levels, and does it shut off when each is fully charged?

Does this parallel board take into account various pre-charge levels, and does it shut off when each is fully charged?

It depends on which charger you're using. When you're charging multiple batteries first off you need a descent charger one that analyzes each and every cell which will help balance out the batteries difference in charge levels. A descent battery charger will do everything that you asked in your question. Also a descent battery tester wouldn't hurt either. There is a science behind what is called parallel charging. Here is a video to help with your question.

Reactions: Daniel O
It depends on which charger you're using. When you're charging multiple batteries first off you need a descent charger one that analyzes each and every cell which will help balance out the batteries difference in charge levels. A descent battery charger will do everything that you asked in your question. Also a descent battery tester wouldn't hurt either. There is a science behind what is called parallel charging. Here is a video to help with your question.

it would be great if yuneec had someone in charge of keeping abreast of the latest accessories out there for their product and promoting them on the forum..., or hey, maybe i should take it upon myself to assume the task ;-)

I like the parallel charging board. Keep up the good work, save us the time for looking for cool stuff. like having a personal shopping assnt.
it would be great if yuneec had someone in charge of keeping abreast of the latest accessories out there for their product and promoting them on the forum..., or hey, maybe i should take it upon myself to assume the task ;-)

hi- i just ordered this lens cover from banggood for 5.99
YUNEEC Q500 RC Quadcopter Spare Parts Camera Lens Cover Dust Cover 3D Printing Lens Cover

hi- i just ordered this lens cover from banggood for 5.99
YUNEEC Q500 RC Quadcopter Spare Parts Camera Lens Cover Dust Cover 3D Printing Lens Cover
Man the things you can create with a 3D printer. I mean your'e only limited to your imagination. A big enough printer and you can build your own design of a drone.

Reactions: Daniel O

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval