Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera setting

Reaction score
Dear all,

I want to ask how I can change manual Kelvin setting on CGO 3+/St-16. I can change kelvin settings on the phantom 4 but can't find it on typhoon H.

Please help me in this as i need it for our project.

Thank you!

Do it in post. The only alternative is to use the WB settings but they don’t disclose the Kelvin range.

The ST16 allows you to choose Sunny, Shade, etc for color temp. If you want to be more accurate I suggest using a photo/video gray target and setting a custom color/WB. This is what I do when I think color capture is very important.

I find it curious that someone that has a tool that already does what they need is seeking a way to adapt a different tool to serve the same function.

The ST16 allows you to choose Sunny, Shade, etc for color temp. If you want to be more accurate I suggest using a photo/video gray target and setting a custom color/WB. This is what I do when I think color capture is very important.

Thanks will try that.

I find it curious that someone that has a tool that already does what they need is seeking a way to adapt a different tool to serve the same function.

The Kelvin setting is basically a really important setting which most photographers would need, i think you are aware of that. Its available in all DJI but not in Yuneec, very strange. I agree we do have somewhat similar functions but they are not what a kelvin setting would do. I will try to do it in post as you suggest, any idea how to reach yuneec on this?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval