Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera tilt and smart mode questions

Reaction score
Im wondering how other h pilots are working with the camera tilt, which compared to my p4 is extremely sensitive and difficult to control. I think there are different settings for it, but I can't seem to find one that works.

My other question is if anyone knows how to enable the smart functions like follow me, journey, etc.

Some of these things will be answered when an actual manual comes out, but I've been flying my h now for a week and can't seem to figure it out.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Im wondering how other h pilots are working with the camera tilt, which compared to my p4 is extremely sensitive and difficult to control. I think there are different settings for it, but I can't seem to find one that works.

My other question is if anyone knows how to enable the smart functions like follow me, journey, etc.

Some of these things will be answered when an actual manual comes out, but I've been flying my h now for a week and can't seem to figure it out.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
I don't have my H yet,get it wensday.I do have a cgo3 on my Chroma and I've noticed that if your in turtle mode speed wise the camera runs much slower a smoother.In fast mode it's really jumpy and screwy.

I think I put mine in angle. Smart has to be 26 feet away right? Anyway, right bottom, and the instructions will be displayed for whichever mode you choose.

POI Example:
move the bird directly over top of the POI and tap CENTER, then fly the bird back out to the radius you want then hit START.
Now when you move the right stick to the left or right, it will move in a circle to the left or right, and if you move the left stick forward or back, it will change height while it is circling the center. Play with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval