Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Camera will not move vertically when using slider switch

Reaction score
After a light crash that pulled the camera off. And pulled the three wires out. I installed the included pigtail that connects the drone to the camera and took out the little board the three wires were attached to. The camera works fine. Except it will not rotate straight down when I use the slider switch. Help, please. Thank You.

Does not tilt at all. Stays level. Calibrated radio. It showed the slide switch working. Maybe another wire loose or pulled off somewhere? I have done all the things suggested, but nothing has worked so far. Haven't tried it in the hand held yet. I would think if it works in that, then it's something in the drone itself.

Does not tilt at all. Stays level. Calibrated radio. It showed the slide switch working. Maybe another wire loose or pulled off somewhere? I have done all the things suggested, but nothing has worked so far. Haven't tried it in the hand held yet. I would think if it works in that, then it's something in the drone itself.
Exactly right. Try in with the SteadyGrip.

Same thing happened to me. Your board is fried. If two of those wires touched when they came apart.... poof. About a $200 repair. Ya. It sucks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frida Gold