Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

camera won't connect

Reaction score
I can't get me camera to connect to anything. I can control it movent ment with ST16 but no video. I can't even see the camera in my wifi on my phone. Any ideas

I can't get me camera to connect to anything. I can control it movent ment with ST16 but no video. I can't even see the camera in my wifi on my phone. Any ideas

First, you have two understand the "tilt" and the "video" stuff are two different systems. The "tilt" is part of the same 2.4 ghz signal that controls the drone itself, and is processed through the drone. The video, and the related video functions are on a different 5.8Ghz system that runs directly between the controller and the camera.

With that said, you have a 5.8Ghz video problem. Please tell a little more about the problem:
1.) Is it a new/different camera?
2.) Do you see a flashing green light on the front of the camera near the upper left of the lens?
3.) Do you see the camera ID on the bind screen?
4.) Has the camera previously worked with your current controller?
5.) Have you changed any equipment, performed any updates, etc,, since the last time the system functioned normally?

Last edited:
Brand new, never flown H or one that has been run into something or rolled during a landing?

Helps if you start with some descriptive history...

Go to Pad, Settings, then WiFi. Do you see the camera listed? Do you see any other WiFi listed?

I had the same issue, you need to go into the tablet and connect the WiFi for the camera. Worked for me!

Maybe I am too late here but for the future people with the same problem, you have to change the wifi module inside the camera. I've done many repairs on cameras an I am 100% sure is the wifi module when you try to bind
the camera and is not showing on the list. The camera has to show up in the list regardless without the sd card inside or not.

Attachments

• 20190824_102458.jpg
    20190824_102458.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 15

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my