Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3+ will not connect to ST16

Reaction score
I was told it could be the SD card so I changed it.. Tried to upgrade but it says (wifi not connected - upgrade failed) .. Tried rebinding the camera.. select CGO-Pro hit select and it says setup complete .. hit OK .. hit refresh .. scanning but camera does not come up.. Is it possible for us to turn wifi on and off??

Is it possible for us to turn wifi on and off??
I presume you were able to bind to the H with no problem? The sd card must be a U3. That is a 3 inside the U.

You cannot turn off the wifi on the cameI presume you were able to bind to the H with no problem?ra. Reboot the ST16 and the H and try again. If the camera still doesn't show up in the list of cameras, create a new model, give it a name, save it and then re-bind to that model. Select the camera type again and see if it shows up in the list.

Hi Steve, H does bind both original model and new model Camera does not show up on either after scanning.. I noticed when I turn on the H the camera LED u see from the front stays white the whole time and never blinks.. Correct ship installed with 3 in the U.. On the about controller screen under AIRCRAFT they are all N/A ... I downloaded the latest update from the Yuneec website onto the chip and installed it into the camera.. with H and transmitter on this is the screen I'm showing below.

IMG_2008.JPG
this bottom pic shows the grey tab that comes up when I click on update
IMG_2009.JPG

Last edited:
Not sure if you did all the steps, but you need to select the camera, go back to the Bind menu and hit refresh a few times to see if the CGO3 shows up on the list on the right column.

Hi Guys, Finally got thru to Yuneec and after another complete run through with them they decided the slow control stick and the lack of communication between camera and ST16 means they are going to change out the transmitter sticks again and replace the bad wifi/processing board... I now have to send it to the UR Technologies repair station in Syracuse NY.. I'm hopping I will be able to communicate with them about the problems I've been having so they know what they need to be looking for when the do the test flights... Guess we will see?? I'm still a strong believer that the quality control of the parts that they are using to build these expensive drones is lacking..

Reactions: Steve Carr
From all I hear, that is far better than shipping to California for repair. Keep us posted

I would choose Terrestrial if I had the choice. BTW, the firmware thing shown above is exactly what comes up on my 920. It uses the b30 firmware. There’s a difference in the antenna arrangement though. All of them, 2.4, 5.8, WiFi, are in the camera.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy