Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

can´t find breeze wifi

Reaction score
Hi, got today my breeze but I can´t put him working, try in 2 phones (android) in a tablet and he can´t find Breeze on wifi, I turn him on, the light goes red and after some seconds start to blink in green but never stop, help please I am frustrated :(

Hi, got today my breeze but I can´t put him working, try in 2 phones (android) in a tablet and he can´t find Breeze on wifi, I turn him on, the light goes red and after some seconds start to blink in green but never stop, help please I am frustrated :(
Just guessing, but the signal is probably 5.8GHz and you phone may only see 2.4GHz. It needs to be dual band wifi enabled.

Maybe you can try and install an app that allows you to view the wifii, IM having the same issue as you Joao. I am using an ANDROID HTC 625 fyi

Hi,
Is the Galaxy note 4 dual band wifi en a led ? Thanks
Maybe you can try and install an app that allows you to view the wifii, IM having the same issue as you Joao. I am using an ANDROID HTC 625 fyi
Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I am using a Note 4 and it works fine with 5.8GHz. You can install a free wifi analyzer app to see the 5.8 signal.

Hi
It is definitely a wi-fi band issue. Yuneec confirmed this to me today. My breeze displays on my iPhone which ios dual band but not on my Motorola phone or Android tablet.
The Breeeze uses either 5Ghz or 2.4Ghz I can't remember which as I was on a golf course at the time they called back.
Talk to John in Tech Support at Yuneec UK
Also, they accept that there is a video lag when using an iPad. I get a 5 second lag but I think he said that up to 16 seconds has been noted. So you can fly with these iPads but initiating Watch Me is probably not possible. Follow Me probably won't work anyway unless your iPad has a GPS chip which is part of the phone/SIM chip.

Hello all -- I just bought my Breeze yesterday and I'm having this exact issue with my Android phone also. It takes multiple attempts (powering on/off drone and my phone WiFi) before it is found. It is not just an Android issue -- since my friends iPhone could not "see" the Breeze either. Samsung S6 Plus Edge. I've tried all the suggestions above -- and nothing is working consistently. It is totally hit-and-miss. [I even have a wifi analyzer and the Breeze is not appearing on it either 5G or 2.4G.]

I plan on calling Tech Support tomorrow to see if there are any tips.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval