Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Can you adjust the gimbal forward position?

Reaction score
Summary: Can one trim the 'center' position of the camera in relation to forward flight? Mine is off by about 10 degrees.

So I crashed... Broke a few wires on the gimbal so I had no tilt or pan. The gimbal was centered to forward flight though. In the process of finding the broken wires I apparently moved the forward center position. I took off the 'bridge clip' that holds in the cylinder with the wires and then I went one step further and took out the 4 larger screws that were 'further down toward the camera' I guess you could say. I must have clocked that 90 degrees when I was messing with it as the next test flight the gimbal was pointed 90 degrees to the right. I clocked it back so I'm mostly forward but I'm clearly off by about 10 degrees still. I tried clocking just the cylinder with wires under the 'bridge clip' but that did not help. I did also calibrate the Compass, Accelerometer and Gimbal but that did not fix.

You need to get the wires fixed so the camera and gimbal operate properly. If you don't have a dealer close by then call Yuneec to get and RMA for the camera. It is an inexpensive repair.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval