Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cannot get into the 'secret calibration' screen

Reaction score
I am trying to access the 'secret calibration' screen. ever since I purchased my Typhoon H over a year ago, every time I use it and hover it drifts to the side. I have only tried flying this thing 6 or so times because I get so nervous about the drifting. Today it drifted right into an Oak tree, lucky for me standing on top of my Range Rover I could grab the branch and shake it do it would drop.

To get into the secret menu, you need to tap on the "about controller" 5-6 times as quickly as you can... say within 1.5 seconds...

Reactions: AH-1G
Have you checked that aileron isn't outputting incorrectly in hardware monitor ? Most hover-time drift is caused by that not returning to center properly. If that is the case, calibration won't fix it. In that case, you'd have to clean sticks first (using plastic-safe electrical contact cleaner), then calibrate, only when H/ware monitor reports flawless stick behaviour..

I have been trying, usually get the screen to 'zoom' but can't get into it

If that is the case, you are not clicking fast enough... and Aero is right, only move on to the secret menu if you have checked for any physical issues with the controls... if not, going thru the secret menu will make things worse.

See page 73 in the attached expanded manual.

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-2.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 11

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReparacionDronesMedellin