Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CCC editor for Typhoon H

Reaction score
Hello H Pilots,
I am wondering if anyone else has found and/or used a CCC waypoint editor at
CCC editor for typhoon H - by Eric EMMANUEL
I have used this and really like it a lot.
You generate your CCC waypoints on your PC and upload them direct to your ST16. You just need to know the area you're flying and set your waypoints on Google Earth
Highly recommend this program.

Hello H Pilots,
You generate your CCC waypoints on your PC and upload them direct to your ST16. You just need to know the area you're flying and set your waypoints on Google Earth
Have you looked at UAV Toolbox? Its an app developed for the H that works right on your st16.

Bill W.

Hey Bill,

I have UAV Toolbox but haven't tried it yet. If it has Google earth on it that would be good. Guess it would be handy flying in a new place.

Hey Bill,

I have UAV Toolbox but haven't tried it yet. If it has Google earth on it that would be good. Guess it would be handy flying in a new place.
Here is my video showing how to do a mission. It dosent have google earth but if you select bing maps in settings it will show satellite view

Bill W.

Hello H Pilots,
Can I use CCC on an Android tablet and upload it, or do I have to use a Windows based PC?

I've used CCC editor in the browser installed on the ST16, but it's easier on a computer. You can email or Dropbox the files to the ST16, then use the file manager to put 'em in the right folder.

I've had problems with the SD card reader on my ST16, so I don't use it.

UAV Toolbox is the way to go for an all-in-one app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval