Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CCC editor online - Version 1.7C

Connect to your phones hotspot from the ST16, open a web browser in the ST16 and plot your course. Save file and move it to where it needs to go. Not owning the Typhoon H yet I am guessing this would be one way to do it.
If you can do with your phone, why not directly do it on the st16 by using your phone as a wifi access ?
This and "FlyingJunkies" ideas are my fallback ideas. I think I should be able to do this. However, It will use some ST16 battery. I'd really like to get the file on my phone, then turn on the ST16 and transfer it. Maybe I'll play with the wifi access and see if I can connect the file managers in each to copy it over.

Eric, This is wonderful I can't thank you enough, donation coming....
I would just like to see if you would like to see my last test route made, I've made 3 tonight, 2 worked like a dream, the 3rd...well there was strange behaviour....
1. when I swiped to start the mode, the lights on the H started a circular flashing sequence.
2. the H would not fly the route, it behaved like the route was not loaded, that is to say the normal flight controls operated the same way.
3. The Icon showing if Angel of Smart is selected, was alternating on its own between the two.
4. the flight app crashed a few times while trying to fly the route- I landed, switched everything on and off and started again.
5. There may have been an android styled notification that popped up to say there was problem with some flight route, it was quick I id not read it in time.

Would you like me to send you the file for you review?

Thanks

Eric, This is wonderful I can't thank you enough, donation coming....
I would just like to see if you would like to see my last test route made, I've made 3 tonight, 2 worked like a dream, the 3rd...well there was strange behaviour....
1. when I swiped to start the mode, the lights on the H started a circular flashing sequence.
2. the H would not fly the route, it behaved like the route was not loaded, that is to say the normal flight controls operated the same way.
3. The Icon showing if Angel of Smart is selected, was alternating on its own between the two.
4. the flight app crashed a few times while trying to fly the route- I landed, switched everything on and off and started again.
5. There may have been an android styled notification that popped up to say there was problem with some flight route, it was quick I id not read it in time.

Would you like me to send you the file for you review?

Thanks
Sometimes, I have that issue too. More investigations this week-end

Reactions: banned user
More successful CCC flights using Eric's programme. The longest is 13 waypoints and almost 1800m. I'm grinning from ear to ear! :D

New version :
- Fixed : sometimes the CCC simply doesn't start because of an error in index numbers
- New : you can modifiy the altitude of all waypoints in one click

REFRESH NEEDED 2 or 3 TIMES (refresh cache for those who knows what it is)

Hi everybody, I'm working on a CCC editor.
you can find it here :CCC editor for typhoon H

You can start an empty CCC
Or you can upload one of your mission file to see it, modify waypoints and add waypoints
have a look, try to see if you understand...
So if you think I'm on the right way or not, just let me know...

IMPORTANT : I DID NOT TEST IN REAL. IF YOU TEST A CCC FILE IN REAL ON YOUR TYPHOON I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE OF ANYTHING

I will make a real test tomorrow, one from an empty CCC and one from a modified CCC ;)

Hi Eric,
I did a "real" field test of a 5-point CCC program written with your software today. It flew the coordinates beautifully. However, the elevation changes that I entered were not honored. Also, the camera yaw did not happen as requested. For the camera yaw, it may be because I left the ST16 camera yaw control switch in Forward. Do you know what yaw mode it should it be in to work? I really appreciate you working on this and I look forward to using it regularly. BTW, I made a donation.

The PAN switch needs to be set to Follow or Follow Pan Controllable (the first two positions).

I haven't tried your software, honestly because I forgot about it; sure could have put it to use over the weekend going around a river bend.

This is proof that I am telling my wife the truth when I forget to pick up my socks and put in the hamper.

Hi Eric,
I did a "real" field test of a 5-point CCC program written with your software today. It flew the coordinates beautifully. However, the elevation changes that I entered were not honored. Also, the camera yaw did not happen as requested. For the camera yaw, it may be because I left the ST16 camera yaw control switch in Forward. Do you know what yaw mode it should it be in to work? I really appreciate you working on this and I look forward to using it regularly. BTW, I made a donation.
Are you trying to yaw just the camera or the whole aircraft? In CCC mode, you must yaw the aircraft to yaw the camera. At least so far (hopefully will be updated in a firmware release). Both 'yaw' and 'yam' must be set to the same number. Hope this helps.

Hi Eric,
hi,
- I set the pan switch to the third position (the closest from me) to have the haw camera working.
- you say : "the elevation changes that I entered were not honored" : it's surprising and I have no answer for that right now (did you change point by point or did use the global elevation module ?)

hi,
- I set the pan switch to the third position (the closest from me) to have the haw camera working.
- you say : "the elevation changes that I entered were not honored" : it's surprising and I have no answer for that right now (did you change point by point or did use the global elevation module ?)
@Eric Is this a new development? I thought we had to yaw the aircraft to pan the camera :confused:
or are you talking about controlling the camera with the right stick?

- I made a mistake : if you want the camera to reproduce your yaw and pitch movements, pan mode and tilt mode switches must be set in the middle position
- You can consider that your camera always look in the front of the H, so yaw and the yam (pan) will be the same (I know it works)
- You can consider that your camera is independant from the H so yaw and the yam (pan) will have a different value (It should work - not tested)
- You can also take control of the camera with the right stick during the CCC flight

hi,

Thanks for all the feed-back. I'll test independent pre-programmed yaw and yam movement on my next flight (maybe today?). I'm also interested in testing manual control of the camera during CCC.

I have a question for CCC Editor for Typhoon H.
The first waypoint, it must be the starting point where Typhoon H, starting at the ground, with 0 m? Or it must be the first starting place out in the country, if necessary. at 20 m? And it's the same on the way home?

I always have the first waypoint at a little altitude as I like to take off and check the H, gimbal and camera are are working normally in flight before starting the CCC. The last waypoint is also at altitude as I prefer to control landing. I don't entirely trust the accuracy of the H's altitude sensor and prefer to have a few metres in hand and bring it in gently rather than have it land itself.

Reactions: yuneec53
I always have the first waypoint at a little altitude as I like to take off and check the H, gimbal and camera are are working normally in flight before starting the CCC. The last waypoint is also at altitude as I prefer to control landing. I don't entirely trust the accuracy of the H's altitude sensor and prefer to have a few metres in hand and bring it in gently rather than have it land itself.

Thank you, I dare not start so close.

Thank you, I dare not start so close.
I see my answer was misleading. I take off with the hex some metres away from me. Do the inflight checks then enter CCC and have it fly to the first waypoint autonomously. When it hovers at the last waypoint, I exit CCC and may land. The first and last waypoints are least 10m height and some distance away. Hope this helps.

hi,

Hi Eric,
I ran the 5-point program (created with your software) again today. Again, the drone flew the path very smoothly. So smoothly that the elevation changes were imperceptible and probably working fine. The camera pan and tilt still was not what I expected. There seemed to be some movement but not as shown in the software map. I had the pan and tilt switches in the middle position. Moving pan switch to the lowest position did not seem to get the programmed response. I could, however, control the camera pan manually using the right joystick. I've uploaded the file if anybody wants to critique it.

Attachments

• Rubik_GolfCourse.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 21
Eric's software doesn't do any of the drone or camera movements, it just provides the nodes to the CCC, which the Typhoon executes. If it isn't smooth, that's Yuneec's fault.

Eric's software doesn't do any of the drone or camera movements, it just provides the nodes to the CCC, which the Typhoon executes. If it isn't smooth, that's Yuneec's fault.

Oh, it certainly did control drone position, yaw and elevation very smoothly. You have to go into the Waypoints List and manually enter values you want for drone yaw and camera yam and pitch. The map illustrates the yaw and yam with a little arrow and pie graphic respectively. I think this program has great potential once the bugs are fixed and we learn to use it properly.

Reactions: anthony h-ellary

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers