Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CCC editor online - Version 1.7C

Eric could not get the altitude under function to accept an input, maybe your not done with that part yet.

And IMO the default 10m for the waypoints is very low, I think 20m would be a safer altitude in case
someone forgets to change it.

Thanks

Eric could not get the altitude under function to accept an input, maybe your not done with that part yet.

And IMO the default 10m for the waypoints is very low, I think 20m would be a safer altitude in case
someone forgets to change it.

Thanks

- Yes function is not ON at this time
- Place your first point, adjust its altitude
- then the next points placed will have this altitude

Great Eric really nice the Function Menu is Awesome!

You will soon get some money from me! Great work!
(or do you need some free Typhoon H Battery Connectors: Battery Charging Plug )

Andy

Hey Eric.

Great start to a program with lots of potential.. I have done a few missions using your CCC editor and they have behaved well. One thing I can't quite figure out is that, when executing a mission with the camera pan and tilt (yam/pitch) programmed, does the pan and tilt switch have be in a certain position..??
Otherwise great effort and thanks..

Heini

Must be I have some finger trouble here. The app is a knockout not too sure how it will be useful but hope my small donation is appreciation of the effort. However whichever I try I cannot copy the data on to the ST 16. Whichever way I try. Any ideas?

Hey Eric.

Great start to a program with lots of potential.. I have done a few missions using your CCC editor and they have behaved well. One thing I can't quite figure out is that, when executing a mission with the camera pan and tilt (yam/pitch) programmed, does the pan and tilt switch have be in a certain position..??
Otherwise great effort and thanks..
Heini
Now I know the flight path is OK and safe, I'm trying to understand the behavior of the gimbal. Not so simple and logical. Many work left !

so just done a flight where I tested the "Adjust typhoon" and "Adjust camera" function.
When you only use the "Adjust camera" the camera won't pan to the desire location. You need
to activate the "Adjust typhoon" as well so the aircraft turns toward the POI.
This is not a bug of your software but a "bug" from yuneec. From my point of view I rather have that
only the camera turns around then the whole aircraft. It should be simpler for the flight controller to only
fly "straight" than also turning around. But those are just my thoughts.

One thing I also think is going to be more and more important is that you also show the "real" CCC. So the
typhoon calculates a spline curve between each point to fly smooth. Sometimes my CCC are rather close
to buildings etc so it would be nice to see if the craft is going to hit the building or not.
I currently use the app "FlightCenter" on the ST16 to verify the CCC (this app calculates the spline curve).

What do you think Eric might this be possible. Like calculate the spline curve and draw a fine line in red so
we see the actual flight path.

Andy

Reactions: yuneec53
One thing I also think is going to be more and more important is that you also show the "real" CCC. So the
typhoon calculates a spline curve between each point to fly smooth. Sometimes my CCC are rather close
to buildings etc so it would be nice to see if the craft is going to hit the building or not.
I currently use the app "FlightCenter" on the ST16 to verify the CCC (this app calculates the spline curve).

What do you think Eric might this be possible. Like calculate the spline curve and draw a fine line in red so
we see the actual flight path.

Andy
You are right !
Showing the "real" CCC is planned on my programming schedule.
But It's very very very... very hard to do because I have to make some experiments to find out how yuneec adjust its curve.
Same thing for the first part of your message. I must see in real the difference of behavior between "Adjust typhoon" and "Adjust typhoon + Adjust camera"

PS : as you noticed, I'm french. That's why my english is so horrible. So, if there is mistake on the website, don't hesitate to send me the correct translation !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430