Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CCC editor online - Version 1.7C

Eric, it seems that the 'delete mode' isn't working anymore in version 1.7. I'm using Firefox and Safari on a Mac.
Anyone else seeing this problem?

I noticed this as well.
I'm using the browser built into the ST16.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bobjazz
I've used my ST16 controller to edit a CCC flight that I've done before. I everything seems okay except when I go to save it. It saves in the 'downloads' file of the 'pad' of the ST16. How do I go about moving it from the 'downloads' folder of the 'pad' to the location 'internal storage\flightmode\mission_data' ?

I've used my ST16 controller to edit a CCC flight that I've done before. I everything seems okay except when I go to save it. It saves in the 'downloads' file of the 'pad' of the ST16. How do I go about moving it from the 'downloads' folder of the 'pad' to the location 'internal storage\flightmode\mission_data' ?

Use the File Manager app
img_6671-jpg.703

Thanks for the quick response.

I've tried to use it, but I don't see anything in it that lets me move the file to the proper location.

File Manager
-downloads
-long press your file to select

Do you get the option to move, copy, etc?

finally, be the first ccc editor in indonesia. Great job eric.
I sent donation for this project as well, from paypal [email protected]

Attachments

• yuneec_ccc_editor_map01.JPG
    yuneec_ccc_editor_map01.JPG
    154.5 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: Eric
File Manager
-downloads
-long press your file to select

Do you get the option to move, copy, etc?
After a long press of the file:
Only get the options copy, cut, delete, share, add favorite.

Thanks again for your great work. If I'm creating waypoints and the second waypoint is 150 ft. higher in elevation and between the waypoints there is a gradual increase in height do I adjust both waypoints? If waypoint 3 decreases in elevation do I address that by adjusting waypoint 2 or 3?

Thanks again for your great work. If I'm creating waypoints and the second waypoint is 150 ft. higher in elevation and between the waypoints there is a gradual increase in height do I adjust both waypoints? If waypoint 3 decreases in elevation do I address that by adjusting waypoint 2 or 3?

150 ft higher in elevation in relation to what ?
How many way points ?
What are you trying to do ?
(Your description of what you're trying to do is rather vague.)

150 ft higher in elevation in relation to what ?
How many way points ?
What are you trying to do ?
(Your description of what you're trying to do is rather vague.)

I'm sorry you regarded my question as vague...it's how to change elevation from waypoint 1 to waypoint 2. I wanted a gradual climb until trre line then more pronounced. The first waypoint of which is 30 feet in height the second is 150 ft in height. I've answered my own question I need more waypoints which gradually increase elevation along the way. I'm starting in a valley climbing to top of valley then descending back into the valley from another direction. There will probably be 8 or 9 waypoints to smoothly compensate for elevation differences.

Reactions: abinder
Do a simple test out in a open field. Point A at one end and Point B at the other end. Do the route and watch the climb rate or even take the telemetry and put it into Exmaps.com to watch it 3D. That way you will know how fast the elevation of the H is going to change to each waypoint.

After a long press of the file:
Only get the options copy, cut, delete, share, add favorite.

Use the 'Cut' option, then navigate to the folder path (\storage\flightmode\mission_data), you will get the option to paste in the folder.

Reactions: abinder
Do a simple test out in a open field. Point A at one end and Point B at the other end. Do the route and watch the climb rate or even take the telemetry and put it into Exmaps.com to watch it 3D. That way you will know how fast the elevation of the H is going to change to each waypoint.

Thanks for the info...I was planning on a test which had elevation higher than I wanted but safe so I could observe climbing rate...I will also check out Exmaps...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dvca441772