Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CCC mode question

Reaction score
BEing at work, I dont have my 'user manual' handy so I ask here.

While using the CCC mode, isit possible to 'pause' or program the H to pause at each of the waypoints? if so, how?
Does the direction the H is headed part of the corrdinates of the waypoint? for instance, if I am doing a POI type of CCC I want the H to be headed toward the POI. If I turn the H at each waypoint before 'saving' the point will the H go to that each waypoint and set itself directionally? I dont want to use POI because of obstacles I want to avoid.

you control the H down the path with the left stick. So if you want to stop then stop. The right will be camera operation.

BEing at work, I dont have my 'user manual' handy so I ask here.

While using the CCC mode, isit possible to 'pause' or program the H to pause at each of the waypoints? if so, how?
Does the direction the H is headed part of the corrdinates of the waypoint? for instance, if I am doing a POI type of CCC I want the H to be headed toward the POI. If I turn the H at each waypoint before 'saving' the point will the H go to that each waypoint and set itself directionally? I dont want to use POI because of obstacles I want to avoid.

There is no setting to automatically pause but you can pause or reverse manually anywhere in the route.
Before saving the waypoint aim the camera at your POI and it will remember that setting or you can control camera manually.

you control the H down the path with the left stick. So if you want to stop then stop. The right will be camera operation.
I was trying the CCC mode out last weekend but my understanding was the moving the left stick forward makes the H go forward through (1 - x) the waypoints and moving the stick back makes the H go backward through (x -1) the waypoints. I did not see how to stop the H with the stick during the travel unless it is with a pause button which I didnt notice or try.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval