Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cg02 wont stabalize

When the CGo2 cameras were new, they would stabilize with the drone standing flat on it's landing gear. As calibration began to drift, it was necessary to tilt the drone back, resting on the rear motors and the back of the landing gear. As things got worse, sometimes it would stabilize if you pointed the drone straight up during power up, or even in odd positions, such as on it's side.
Eventually, you had to send it for calibration.

When the CGo2 cameras were new, they would stabilize with the drone standing flat on it's landing gear. As calibration began to drift, it was necessary to tilt the drone back, resting on the rear motors and the back of the landing gear. As things got worse, sometimes it would stabilize if you pointed the drone straight up during power up, or even in odd positions, such as on it's side.
Thank you for your reply. What's a good replacement camera that won't break the bank?

Hey WTF..You Gotta be Shi**ting me..In a very good way. OK so here is another story that your above comment resulted in.'
I bought a bunch of Chroma parts from a guy, a veritable Honey Hole of Chroma items. Included were enough parts to build up a RakonHeli version, A complete Chroma, 4 ST 10 including a Long Range kit, lots of propellers and dozens of LED's, IMU's and ST10X's. There was a dead CG02 that I know the seller had labored with to no avail.
So being like everyone else here, I had to mess with the dead CG02. It would bind but had no picture and and spasmatic movement then no movement. I messed and messed with it. I even had one of the update cables in my collection and updated the firmware. Sitll NADA.
I just read your post above and tipped the drone straight up and followed your advice. Guess What? It's Alive! It functions well. How long do you think it will last? Can I keep tipping it up when it goes Whacko?
So very, very cool.
Thanks a ton.

It's Alive! It functions well. How long do you think it will last? Can I keep tipping it up when it goes Whacko?
Great that it works. I've got one that has hung on for a couple years by tipping. Others got worse, and a couple quit working. It seems to be pretty random. We can hope.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cosmoarts