Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CG03+ beeps at startup

Reaction score
Hello,
My CG03+ was perfectly working up to today. Nothing special happened but whenever I start it, the CG03+ emits 4 long beeps followed by 3 short beeps continuously.
Video works but the gimbal is slightly shaking and I am not able to get it working. I tried it in my ActionCam and get the same results.
Any idea on what it means?

Watch the light on the camera as it powers up and report the results.

You might want to check the pan and tilt controls and mode switches in the Hardware Monitor to see if the are working properly.

Light sequence is : white, then blinks between red and green and ends up white until I connect it to CG03 Android App or the ST16.

Pan and tilt buttons on the ST16 look OK. I guess there is no link with the drone or the ST16 itself, as I have same beeps (4 long and 3 short, continuously) when I plug the CG03 to the Yuneec Actioncam with its battery.

Is there any way to reset the CG03+ ?

Press both buttons at the same time. It's easier if you have someone hold the H overhead while you use a toothpick broken in half to press both buttons. The camera will go limp when it reboots so hold it level until it powers back on.

Camera reset buttons.jpg

Thanks Steve! I searched for an old post where you gave the information previously, but gave up after more than 10 pages of not finding it. This one is bookmarked now!

Thanks for the proecedure.
I tried resetting it, tried, re-uploading latest Camera/Gimbal firmwares but still no success :(
I'll give a try to Yuneec Support to know what this beeps sequence mean... Strange since the camera in very good condition (never hit anything on ground or did something bad)....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital