Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CG03+ camera

Reaction score
I recently posted about a crash and rebuild of a typhoon h. I bought it this way and I've never messed with one so I don't know much about them. The drone is flying and everything works perfectly now except the camera. I ordered all the parts I knew I needed and I am still missing the little silver "CG03+" plates for the sides as well as some screws that I can't seem to reference to start a search. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Is this what you mean?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191112-154130.png
    Screenshot_20191112-154130.png
    300.6 KB · Views: 53
I recently posted about a crash and rebuild of a typhoon h. I bought it this way and I've never messed with one so I don't know much about them. The drone is flying and everything works perfectly now except the camera. I ordered all the parts I knew I needed and I am still missing the little silver "CG03+" plates for the sides as well as some screws that I can't seem to reference to start a search. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
Did you find a vertical arm for the CGO3+ that you were looking for?

These parts:

The camera end of the gimbal vertical arm. And the decorative covers for both sides of the camera20191112_145529.jpeg20191112_144659.jpeg20191112_145559.jpeg

Also can't figure out how to get this stupid antenna to fit inside the housing[emoji23][emoji23]1573588816849.jpeg

These parts:

" The camera end of the gimbal vertical arm. And the decorative covers for both sides of the camera"
See PM.

"Also can't figure out how to get this stupid antenna to fit inside the housing"
Welcome to the club.
There are at least 3 shapes, sizes of the clover leaf part. Each one more of a pain than the one before it.
Some have opted to disconnect from the WiFi board, and thread it through backwards.
You can also rotate the cover around to sort of screw the cover around the Clover leaf, and find where it comes the closest to going through. Then push the cross bar up just enough for it to pass. CAREFULLY.
The straight part of one clover leaf fits into the notch in the cross bar. There is another notch on the lower right of the cover (viewed from the front) that accommodates part of another leaf. And some covers even have a smaller notch on the lower left.

" The camera end of the gimbal vertical arm. And the decorative covers for both sides of the camera"
See PM.

"Also can't figure out how to get this stupid antenna to fit inside the housing"
Welcome to the club.
There are at least 3 shapes, sizes of the clover leaf part. Each one more of a pain than the one before it.
Some have opted to disconnect from the WiFi board, and thread it through backwards.
You can also rotate the cover around to sort of screw the cover around the Clover leaf, and find where it comes the closest to going through. Then push the cross bar up just enough for it to pass. CAREFULLY.
The straight part of one clover leaf fits into the notch in the cross bar. There is another notch on the lower right of the cover (viewed from the front) that accommodates part of another leaf. And some covers even have a smaller notch on the lower left.
So the decals are available separately or do you have to buy the kit in your region?

Screws that go end to motor at the top part of the vertical arm. Small black cable ripped. Where do I find that and how do I replace it.20191113_141247.jpeg20191113_141220.jpeg

Attachments

• 20191113_141247.jpeg
    20191113_141247.jpeg
    117.8 KB · Views: 12
These 3 screws. As well as I believe there is supposed to be a cover that goes around the motor and that board at the top of the vertical arm. I don't have that20191113_151931.jpeg

Gimbal board lower cover
Gimbal board guard
Roll encoder
Gimbal board support
Lower wire cover
Upper wire cover20191113_160555.jpeg20191113_161401.jpeg20191113_161352.jpeg20191113_161335.jpeg20191113_161317.jpeg20191113_161250.jpeg

That's all I know of based off those images at this point. Definitely helpful. Thank you!! If anyone has these parts please let me know!

I guess I need to improve the steps. What Step 19 is trying to show you is to stick the point of something thin and pointed under each tab, bend the tab up enough to release the latch, and pull the wire out. See Attachment 20, Addendum 1 (General Latch and Pin Arrangement) for an idea of how the connector is made.

See also:
Attachment 18 (CGo3+ Slip Ring Cross Section)
Attachment 19 (CGo3+ Slip Ring Wire Color)
"Capsule Slip Ring 6 Circuits / Wires*1A OD7.85mm Miniature Rotating Slip Ring | eBay"

(Document attachment and addendum numbers are subject to change)

Last edited:
Coming together. I have to retrace the wires and make sure they are plugged in the right place but put of these 3 slots I know I am missing a board that is supposed to go to one of them. Not sure it is the middle one because i havent traced the wires yet. What goes to those 3 slots?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval