Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CG03+ camera

Also, I notice your board has the bad markings that created pain for a lot of folks. "Coder Y" is not "Yaw", and "Coder P" is not "Pitch". The labels are reversed.

Is that the alot that is empty?
Yes. The Yaw sensor goes on that little black "stand" support that holds the gimbal board, and it has a short wire that comes around the edge and plugs into that empty socket. The gimbal support I sent you did not have a sensor mounted. You would have needed to moved yours over to the new one.

I followed the instructions on the pdf you sent me so they should be in the correct place. Which was reversed now that I look at it

Yes. Now I'm wondering if I sent the correct gimbal board support. The one for a CGo3 looks almost the same, but the holder for the sensor is a different size and position. Let me know if the support you have is too large to hold your sensor.

I dont have that sensor. That's what I'm missing. I should still be able to figure out if that's the right piece though

I'm nuts. The gimbal mounts are completely different between the two cameras. You have the right mount. (The CGo3 gimbal mount is the lower half of the upper camera mount.)

Your never going to believe this but when I ordered the frame for the camera they sent me one of these on accident. Is this the correct part and board?1574197430937.jpeg

Okay so I plugged it in and the light goes yellow. The camera starts to move but sits at an awkward angle. Then 3 beeps

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy