Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CG03+ / Jpegs Bad file type!

Reaction score
I have notice since changing to shooting Jps and DNG at the same time, I try and upload a raw jpg out of the camera and I get an error, from this forum and FB anyway, not the file type that was expected. I have to open the file in a viewer and re-save it to be able to upload here and FB. Anyone else seeing this? I also upgraded to the U3 Sandisk

Seems like I have had more issues with the new card that the U1 models or its just coincidence

This site does not recognize the Yuneec photo file format. Makes no sense considering it's supposed to cover Yuneec products.

If you want to post an H photo you must first convert the format to something else or post it to a different site and export it to this site as a different file type. It's not worth the effort when other sites don't have this problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This site does not recognize the Yuneec photo file format. Makes no sense considering it's supposed to cover Yuneec products.

If you want to post an H photo you must first convert the format to something else or post it to a different site and export it to this site as a different file type. It's not worth the effort when other sites don't have this problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well all I have to do is open it and then save it and it works

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval