Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CG03+ wire repair

Reaction score
Still learning how to fly and crashed my Typhoon H today. The camera separated from the drone but the part of the gimbal that clips into the drone and attaches to the rails stayed connected to the body of the drone. This caused the wires to stay connected to the circuit board in the rail assembly, but they ripped out of the camera. I'm new to this so I may not be explaining everything correctly. Here are a couple pictures to clarify. Is this possible to repair without buying a new camera?

Thanks!

All you need is someone at a Tech school to micro solder for you. There are plenty of picures that show the correct wiring. I had a similar thing happen and that is what I did. Even make a post on FB to your friends to see if someone in your area can do the soldering for you or knows someone to do it.

Still learning how to fly and crashed my Typhoon H today. The camera separated from the drone but the part of the gimbal that clips into the drone and attaches to the rails stayed connected to the body of the drone. This caused the wires to stay connected to the circuit board in the rail assembly, but they ripped out of the camera. I'm new to this so I may not be explaining everything correctly. Here are a couple pictures to clarify. Is this possible to repair without buying a new camera?

Thanks!
Take a look at the link to a video on this page:
Typhoon H Yaw Motor Slip Ring Wire Repair

Just order the slip ring from yuneec. YUNCGO3P110-SVC and you can do the replacement yourself. All you need is a needle nose, #0 Philips, and a soldering iron for the board.

Third day of flying and mine looked like yours after we kissed a tree with the landing gear up. I did send it for repair, one week and $100.00 repair bill and they sent it back just like new. Did you get yours repaired yet? and did you do the work yourself?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval