Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Cg03 wiring

No , it attempts to level but It can't. Here's the email they sent after I asked questions about why the boards need to be replaced if my camera can still turn on

Attachments

• 20170901_120324.png
    20170901_120324.png
    117.7 KB · Views: 17
So, the part of the camera that controls video and audio is not broken, Thats why you can see it. Its just the part that controls tilting and panning. Their reply makes sense up to some point. You can't really test anything they said. And, they can't repair your parts, but replace them with new one. They are selling you 3 boards and the upper plastic gimbal plate. One of the boards is actually a sensor to detect position and translate that data into I think you will have to look for a new one off ebay. You will spend less money buying a new one than fixing that. What I dont understand is why they didnt include the cables that you initially asked for. Its like they come included when you buy the boards? Not sure. Anyway, good luck finding a new camera. Be careful next time as you can see how delicate this thing is.

Yeah no doubt , I was ticked . I know it was my fault and could have avoided it by remembering I was in smart mode . I usually fly on angle mode but was recording on follow me mode . Thanks guys for all the input . I will be hanging around. This forum seems pretty cool .

Yeah no doubt , I was ticked . I know it was my fault and could have avoided it by remembering I was in smart mode . I usually fly on angle mode but was recording on follow me mode . Thanks guys for all the input . I will be hanging around. This forum seems pretty cool .
Sent you a message through "conversations"..

Looks like buddy has been around here for a couple years . He's offering to sell me a camera. Can any of you tell me about him ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval