Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO-ET overview of controls on the H520

Nice Video - thank you for posting.

Can anyone confim or deny and sorry for the noob question - is there a CGO-ET specifically for the 520 or there is only the one that fits all models (that are capable)

Thank you

When referring to the equipment he had, is this software compatible only using the 520? If I use this with my 480 will the software look the same on my ST16?

Nice Video - thank you for posting.
Can anyone confim or deny and sorry for the noob question - is there a CGO-ET specifically for the 520 or there is only the one that fits all models (that are capable)
Thank you
When referring to the equipment he had, is this software compatible only using the 520? If I use this with my 480 will the software look the same on my ST16?
I believe the camera must be ordered for the type of bird it will be used with. The H520/ST16s is using a 64 bit operating system. The video above shows the software used with the H520. The software for the H480 (Typhoon H) looks different and has a few less display settings but video from both are identical.

I have just confrmed with Yuneec UK and Clifton Cameras that there are different cameras to suit each airframe.

I have just confrmed with Yuneec UK and Clifton Cameras that there are different cameras to suit each airframe.
I think they meant to say the firmware is different. The cameras are the same and the firmware can be changed depending on which unit it will be installed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis