Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3+ in focus?

No... i get my first in a shop direct from YUNEEC Kaltenkirchen...

TH 1 - heavy binding problems, Landing gear don't work, ST16 loose fan
TH 2 - a little better binding, ST16 Fan very noisy, Telemetry breaks, Video connect breaks, Landing Gear wasn't synchronized... shop have changed FAN, Landing Gear Motor...but stop and go slow movement ....YUNEEC say send it to us (because binding, stop and go, connection problems
TH 3 - they have changed landing gear (why it was perfect), the have changed cam (now unsharp), binding and connection is better now (with idealite DBS), but if you move your landing gear 80m away the video connection breaks ! they have changed complete ST16...the issue with slow flight is still there, expo don't help

my nerves are at the end:(

No... i get my first in a shop direct from YUNEEC Kaltenkirchen...

TH 1 - heavy binding problems, Landing gear don't work, ST16 loose fan
TH 2 - a little better binding, ST16 Fan very noisy, Telemetry breaks, Video connect breaks, Landing Gear wasn't synchronized... shop have changed FAN, Landing Gear Motor...but stop and go slow movement ....YUNEEC say send it to us (because binding, stop and go, connection problems
TH 3 - they have changed landing gear (why it was perfect), the have changed cam (now unsharp), binding and connection is better now (with idealite DBS), but if you move your landing gear 80m away the video connection breaks ! they have changed complete ST16...

my nerves are at the end:(
Sorry to hear about your ongoing issue. I would ask for a refund.

Reactions: eric bee
seems the H is for hobbiest ok, so many issues on 3 models...Informations of Yuneec are not very well.

the other thing they promise up to 1,6km connection but don't have a stable connection to 100m with stock antenna!?
...and the words about 25min flight time? does they mean when it stands on the ground and it can be rotate the Props 25min?

The Screen is a horror in daylight. i use blur-onlay and the sunshield, but it doesn't help much, only a little. The video on the st16 feels like 5-10frames a second...its not what i have supposed :(

and another test flight is done... here are th results :)

if you use in settings in photo gorgeous or raw change only the Color-grade and has nothing to do with sharpness (how i have say it before).
Raw makes only a flat color for post edit... but the end is my cam is unsharp...so i see i can choose unsharp cam with stable connection or sharp cam with unstable video connection... ok so i am interested what Yuneec tell me tomorrow about? Bird No.4 ???

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30304192/YUN00045.dng

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30304192/YUN00050.dng

Attachments

• YUN00008.jpg
    YUN00008.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 25
seems the best way is to hack all myself on the H :)
now i thinking about the peak Lens, extern antennas on the H for telemetry and extern antenna for the ST16 telemetry

@DroneClone - no there is no jello...the props are balanced the leaning left is because the cam is looking down a little...so on the left side leaning left, right side leaning right

Attachments

• YUN00026.jpg
    YUN00026.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 15
seems the best way is to hack all myself on the H :)
now i thinking about the peak Lens, extern antennas on the H for telemetry and extern antenna for the ST16 telemetry

@DroneClone - no there is no jello...the props are balanced the leaning left is because the cam is looking down a little...so on the left side leaning left, right side leaning right
Okay, you post and ask, and I state what I see. When I pan, props not balanced and I do not get shots so distorted as yours, I am not mocking them, just telling you like I see it! Send it in or hack the **** out of it

Reactions: eric bee
i will get a replacement...hopefully its better then

have somebody fix sharpness himself on the stock lens ?

Multiple people have re-focused their lenses. Not a difficult procedure, but does void your warranty on the camera. This will get you a very sharp image at the focal length that you prefer.

This does not however correct the softness that many complain about along the edge, that is more of a firmware issue with the camera, possibly the mounting of the lens assembly to the sensor.

i have get now a new cam in my Shop with Support from Yunnec. so I will do some new tests. I think the sharpness will be perfect at all and I have to work it out myself....

but the other questions is if with the stock lens you can make it better as it is, or is the peau lens the best solution for make your images perfect?

The stock lens , if focused correctly from factory, will provide good pictures and videos ( Mine has no complaints) for what the camera is capable of giving. On the other hand, the Peau lens is a better lens, but will not make your camera "Perfect" no lens out there can do that!

@DroneClone agree, with a small sensor I never get a full frame image. have you focused your lens ? you say your work well, please post an image what you have done with your cam...

is in the dji x3 the same sensor, or a bigger one? Bo from FPV guys have told there is the newest Sony sensor in the CGO3+ so it's a pity YUNEEC don't get the best what's possible with it ...

soon YUNEEC drops Software-update for the H in around a week...will be interesting if they only have optimized the binding/Boot process or if they have listen to users and have put more in it... :)

the 3rd antenna is only used in combination with real sense. so for the advanced is no update/upgrade needed if you don't use real sense....that's the words from a technician of YUNEEC today....

I find it very strange Yuneec never ever mentioned the real sense module requiring a additional antenna it was always a plug and play module at least that's what they were telling people at shows including myself.

I find it very strange Yuneec never ever mentioned the real sense module requiring a additional antenna it was always a plug and play module at least that's what they were telling people at shows including myself.
Ignore those rumours about the 3rd antenna being required for the realsense, it's false information.

Reactions: JohnL
yes I try to ignore the 3rd antenna thing, but Yunnec Europe say it himself and the team leader of the technicians too

my cam is changed and I have only checked on phone, but I think it's better now

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 23
Reactions: DroneClone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop