Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3+ in focus?

now i am at home....i have checked om my computer and i must say: WOOOOOW

now up to 40% more in focus and everything is more sharp...what they have send me before? :oops:

have done some flights 400m (100m high)...with the DBS everything stable... now i get a happy user too.
waiting for the update that the connections faster start and the slow flights are smooth.

i havn't imagine that good quality after i see my last pics :):):):)

but still the little problem that sometimes when moving Landing gear Cam-Conncetion break

Attachments

• YUN00004 (1).jpg
    YUN00004 (1).jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 26
  • YUN00014 (1).jpg
    YUN00014 (1).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 28
Reactions: DroneClone

now up to 40% more in focus and everything is more sharp...what they have send me before? :oops:

have done some flights 400m (100m high)...with the DBS everything stable... now i get a happy user too.
waiting for the update that the connections faster start and the slow flights are smooth.

but still the little problem that sometimes when moving Landing gear Cam-Conncetion break
I am glad you got it ironed out Eric ! I can't imagine why the landing gear affects your camera? unless you have a loose connection somewhere? puzzling !:rolleyes:

if i don't move the landing gear...connection is stable, but if i loose it...only by moving the LG... and not everytime...just sometimes

if i don't move the landing gear...connection is stable, but if i loose it...only by moving the LG... and not everytime...just sometimes
I assume you have a loose wire/short, sounds easy to find and repair, somewhere in the landing gear motor harness wires on one or both sides? Had you given it a good smack to see it it stops?:eek::rolleyes:

Yea same here and it has been reported the same by others too....I don't supposed you tried to re-focus the stock camera when you had it loose just to see if there was any possibility of improvement in it?

i have changed the complete cam at store (with the OK form Yuneec)....so no refocus...just a new stock-cam 30-40% better in sharpness now, i was blown away...
seems they have given me at replacement no3 (direct at YUNEEC Service) the first cam they found in a corner :D:D:D

but the landing Gear issue is not everytime. i use the DBS antenna and after put the gear up and ready for take off for more, i was gone 450meters away and 100m height...that was nice...i must cut and edit the flight

but if i think about that i need more then 5 weeks 4 replacements, another antenna and much of nerves... i would say thanks for waste my time YUNEEC. and i would say the Yunnec-Service have a hard work because they get so much rubbish with the first birds... i think the new charge will be much better... in the next 14days the software update will be there (YUNEEC says), so lets see what they all put in

Last edited:

Hey Eric. Yeah, those pics are clearly better (pun intended) than the ones you posted yesterday. Hooray for you! Have to admit I'm a little jealous with my POS out-of-focus camera and NO response from Yuneec Europe. But hey man, super glad you pulled it off.:)

Eric glad it work out right this time for you the picture is a lot sharper and in focus across the image, I think I will have have a re assessment of my own camera now I've seen yours.

... in the next 14days the software update will be there (YUNEEC says), so lets see what they all put in

Just two more weeks, can't hardly wait. and they probably won't put out a changelog with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy