Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

cgo3+ slight horizon tilt

Reaction score
Have tried multiple gimbal calibrations and made sure the software is updated with no fix, Its never done this before and I take the camera off when I do the compass calibrations. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!

One time the camera was being particularly stubborn, I ended up creating a new model, rebinding and then doing a gimbal calibration. Also remember that the H does not auto-reboot with the gimbal calibration... manually cycle the H off and restart.

One time the camera was being particularly stubborn, I ended up creating a new model, rebinding and then doing a gimbal calibration. Also remember that the H does not auto-reboot with the gimbal calibration... manually cycle the H off and restart.
I did do both to no fix :(

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll get some more suggestions on this...

Same issue here. Tried multiple calibrations, new model, etc. Pictures/video with the horizon included are unusable unless I include enough to fix in Lightroom by rotating the image and cropping. Seems to be an issue flying east or west. Flying north or south usually has an acceptable horizon. It’s also not consistent.....sometimes all is well, sometimes not, even during the same flight.

If it is not fixed by the gimbal calibration/new model, the IMU is defective in the camera. It can only be repaired at a dealer or Yuneec. If it's in warranty start a ticket.
Terrestrial Imaging does camera repairs and they may be able to tell you what the cost would be in advance.

Have tried multiple gimbal calibrations and made sure the software is updated with no fix, Its never done this before and I take the camera off when I do the compass calibrations. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!
My problem was a bit different in that I could not calibrate successfully. However, I found the right front rubber connector in the camera not connected. If I was able to calibrate, the camera would not have been level as required.
I just purchase a refurbished H Pro and suspect that the old data after a firmware update was never cleared. This resulted in multiple calibration problems and feel that I may have caused the disconnection in multiple attempts at compass calibration with the camera attached.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Right. I always remove the camera to perform a compass calibration. It's just too much stress on the gimbal to tumble it around during the calibration.

If it is not fixed by the gimbal calibration/new model, the IMU is defective in the camera. It can only be repaired at a dealer or Yuneec. If it's in warranty start a ticket.
Terrestrial Imaging does camera repairs and they may be able to tell you what the cost would be in advance.
Its out of warranty so I'll call terrestrial tomorrow and see what they say.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my