Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGO3+ WITH STEADYGRIP/ACTIONCAM

I would suggest going with a LiPo version if you can find it at a good price, since the 8-AA battery version burns through batteries rather quickly. I only get about about 10 - 15 minutes (depending on use) out of a set of AA batteries.
The conversion to a lithium battery is not difficult. And, as @PatR points out, lithium ion is a better choice than a Lipo.

but perhaps there were multiple LiPo versions with silver bases.
Ask the seller to take a picture of the slide mount. If it has the 3 contacts on the slide it will work.

Reactions: Eagle's Eye Video
The ebay seller was awesome and cancelled the sale and refunded me as soon as I contacted them.

I mention that I would be happy to take the grip if they could check for the connection strip.

I guess it was easier to just do the refund.

I will end up trying again and doing the LiOn conversion that PatR mentioned. I am in the middle of a power tool splurge right now (Festool) so getting the $50 back wasn't such a bad thing.

Thanks for your help, guys.

-Chris

Ok, I did the mod on the SteadyGrip to accommodate the CGo3+. Pretty easy mod. Now everything works but the problem I have is the camera is not level. When I apply power it initializes fine everything is level. When I link it to WiFi on the app, it leans to one side. I’m using CGO app with an iPhone 8+. I tried to reset camera manually ( with a toothpick) doesn’t seem to work. The camera is brand new and works perfectly on the Typhoon H. Any help would de appreciated!
Thanks,

Im not sure, see if there's a calibration option for the gimbal (on the app) like there is on the st16.

Looking to try the same thing with using a CGO3+ with the Action Cam. Curious how it went with Yuneec? Did you get it working?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis