Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGOET for sale (H520 version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
View media item 781View media item 775So purchased this directly from Yuneec in January 2018 thinking I would develop some offerings with thermal. Now it is May.......

Flew it twice just to try it out. One pleasant surprise was the low-light capability, which works better than I thought it would.

Spring is here, and I need to focus on the cinematic promotions, so selling this to someone who has more time to work with it. Still under warranty.

Selling to CON-US Only, will ship insured.

My understanding is this version will ONLY work with the Yuneec H520.

Price $1,550 shipped

PM me if interested - thank you

It appears to be packaged differently than the CGO-ET versions I’ve seen for the H480. Have you seen both versions, just wondering if any marking or feature that distinguishes it from the H480 version. I haven’t seen a H520 version yet. Thermo specs of both versions the same correct

It appears to be packaged differently than the CGO-ET versions I’ve seen for the H480. Have you seen both versions, just wondering if any marking or feature that distinguishes it from the H480 version. I haven’t seen a H520 version yet. Thermo specs of both versions the same correct

The camera has the same model number and the specs are the same for versions for the 480 and H520. BUT I have read and been told they will not function on the machines because the firmware is different and that is not changeable by the end user. So my GUESS is that Yunnec intended (or still intends) for updated firmware, where this camera could operate on BOTH machines. BUT from what I have been told that is NOT currently the case. This makes sense to me in that, if you intended them to be different, you would have a different model number to help the end user pick the correct one.

This would make it easier for everyone, and reduce inventory for them ( but I am speculating here......)

I have used in on my H520 and it works great!, but I did speak with Vertigo drones and did verify that currently, they are model specific. Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430