Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CGOET + H520 Camera Gimbal Lock?

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Does anyone offer such a device to safely lock your CGOET and Gimbal for travel? I've seen them for other setup but have yet to come across one specific to this CGOET+H520.

Thank in advance!!
Allen

There should be foam in the bottom of the case which supports the weight of the camera. If you need additional support for the side I would think you could stuff some thin foam next the the cam.

Reactions: BigAl07
There should be foam in the bottom of the case which supports the weight of the camera. If you need additional support for the side I would think you could stuff some thin foam next the the cam.

Sometimes when I'm transferring from one launch location to another I put the unit in my vehicle fully extended and not in the case. It's not unusual to launch from half a dozen spots on one job and I'm looking for some extra protection when bouncing around from point to point in addition to when it's in the case.

I think I've found something that will work and it's from Yuneec....

Yuneec_YUNCGOET105_CGO-ET_Transportsicherung.jpg

Part #YUNCGOET105

That should have been included with the -ET when you bought it. Now I understand your dilemma.

It was? Well crap LOL! I have no such piece in my kit. On the flip side I should have one in about 5 days LOL!

Thanks Steve for your help and input bud :)

Reactions: Steve Carr
It was? Well crap LOL! I have no such piece in my kit. On the flip side I should have one in about 5 days LOL!

Thanks Steve for your help and input bud :)

The Gimbal lock arrived today.
3452a131d5f72354fcba5819acf38d73.jpg

That should have been included with the -ET when you bought it. Now I understand your dilemma.

I'm thinking they have decided it is better for business to sell these separately. Our cgoet didn't have this either, thus I cannot be bothered trying to get one as long as the bird is at repairs and they are not able to even give any prediction when it might be ready.

I'm thinking they have decided it is better for business to sell these separately. Our cgoet didn't have this either, thus I cannot be bothered trying to get one as long as the bird is at repairs and they are not able to even give any prediction when it might be ready.
What was the issue with your camera?

What was the issue with your camera?
I'm quite this isnt the right thread to continue this so I give it short; cgoet is as ok as it was when got out of the factory. E90 and the H520 are though not in as sharp condition. Uploading a roi point did send the **** bird into closest tree in speed which I have never seen before.

I'm quite this isnt the right thread to continue this so I give it short; cgoet is as ok as it was when got out of the factory. E90 and the H520 are though not in as sharp condition. Uploading a roi point did send the **** bird into closest tree in speed which I have never seen before.

Be careful with this, it happened to me the same, I have commented it in the thread of the update. Recently I put in the help forum a video of how to use the orbital flight function, I imagine you mean this, when in flight you want to make a circular flight. In theory, in the video you can see a slider to the right of the screen where you set the height, in my case I do not remember having seen and the drone came out at full speed and almost crashed into the slope of a mound. When you do an RTL the same thing happens, it returns to maximum speed and descends at maximum speed until it is about to land.

I don't understand this change from doing all those automated tasks at full speed with how counterproductive it is for battery consumption and above all for safety. The reaction time to a possible conflict situation is drastically reduced, which is not a good thing ?

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivfvaranasi