Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Change of Command rehearsal video

Reaction score
I shot some video this week while my Army unit was rehearsing for a change of command ceremony. I have some experience flying a DJI Phantom 3, but this was just my second flight with my Q500 4K, and I'm still in turtle mode. It was pretty windy, but it was a big open space and I wasn't worried about getting into the trees. I had a Polar Pro ND8 filter on, which makes a huge difference in the image. I shot this in 4K and output it at 1280x720. I use Premiere Pro to edit video, and was freaked out to see a moire in the video in Premiere. I guess it's just a Premiere thing, though, because the raw files and the exported mp4 are fine. Has anyone else seen this?

I may have helped Yuneec make a few sales, just from people seeing how cool this aircraft is and how easy it is to get powerful video!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I shot some video this week while my Army unit was rehearsing for a change of command ceremony. I have some experience flying a DJI Phantom 3, but this was just my second flight with my Q500 4K, and I'm still in turtle mode. It was pretty windy, but it was a big open space and I wasn't worried about getting into the trees. I had a Polar Pro ND8 filter on, which makes a huge difference in the image. I shot this in 4K and output it at 1280x720. I use Premiere Pro to edit video, and was freaked out to see a moire in the video in Premiere. I guess it's just a Premiere thing, though, because the raw files and the exported mp4 are fine. Has anyone else seen this?

I may have helped Yuneec make a few sales, just from people seeing how cool this aircraft is and how easy it is to get powerful video!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Very nice!

Reactions: Copper Angel
Thanks for sharing! Who needs a crane rig when you have a drone! I have retired my Proam 12 foot crane for my videos. It took 15 minutes to assemble and was a ***** to carry around on location.
proam-orion-crane-review-2-710x473.jpg

Reactions: Copper Angel
Thanks for sharing! Who needs a crane rig when you have a drone! I have retired my Proam 12 foot crane for my videos. It took 15 minutes to assemble and was a ***** to carry around on location.
proam-orion-crane-review-2-710x473.jpg
Wow, I've never used anything like that, m5zealot! I'm glad I was able to skip right over that stage of photography!

Reactions: m5zealot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval