Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Chroma Mainboard issues with Fore Starboard Brushless Motor.

Reaction score
Hello, I am sure glade I found this Forum. You folks have been most helpful. Thank You.

I have been assembling Chroma #4 with parts I have. I cannot get the Fore Starboard side Brushless Motor to start. It is a Mainboard problem. I have tested the motor and it is fine.
I got this mainboard with a bunch of parts. When I visually inspect the motherboard it looks undamaged. Not burnt parts, no bad looking soldering or rusty connectors. When I hook up to the GUI, the motor will not fire on the propeller test. The circle on the GUI for that Motor goes Yellow. Once again the Motor is fine, I can run it on other Chromas and on the connector for the opposite side. I am guessing that the mainboard is junk.
I would love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks again.

(Looking for a deal on a mainboard if anyone has a spare)

Stay away from TREES

I am guessing that the mainboard is junk.
In my world, there is no such thing as UAV junk. It's called spare parts.;)

But no, the board is not likely to be recoverable. The built in ESC is probably bad. And ESCs in general have a very poor success rate for repairs. I would make a gross assumption that one or two mosfets has blown. It may be possible to replace the mosfet, but there is almost always an underlying problem, and the board will fail again.

Reactions: Galici52

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace