Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Q500 - ST10+ camera will not connect.

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to this.so I have the q500+ w/the st10+ , I wanted to know if y'all know if it is possible for someone with the app can send that app to someone else..cause I've looked and I can't find it.thanks..

a you tube video said to download cgo2 app from play store which I couldn't find, and your supposed to be able to see/use the camera through the app?!

I figured an app would be easier to get camera to operate, since it won't connect to the remote and all the things that was told to another guy seemed way to difficult for me to perform.

I figured an app would be easier to get camera to operate, since it won't connect to the remote and all the things that was told to another guy seemed way to difficult for me to perform.
These instructions were really meant to be a diagnostic sequence. But it you take the time to do work with them, they can sometimes help get your equipment to properly bind. Or at least know why they won't.
Q500 to ST10 Binding Verification

Reactions: Pier2162
It's easier to use the ST10 instead of a phone with the app. The connection setup (bind procedure) is the same, ST10 or phone. Select the SSID from the camera and enter password as usual for a WiFi connection. What's the problem? I would always prefer the ST10.

Reactions: Pier2162
a you tube video said to download cgo2 app from play store which I couldn't find, and your supposed to be able to see/use the camera through the app?!
Here is a link to the CGO2 app:

There are install instructions and requirements farther down the page in the link.

Your first step is to see if the CGO2 camera’s SSID shows up in your phone’s WiFi settings before bothering to load the app.

Here is a link to the CGO2 app:

There are install instructions and requirements farther down the page in the link.

Your first step is to see if the CGO2 camera’s SSID shows up in your phone’s WiFi settings before bothering to load the app.
I don't know really when I turn on the camera and whatnot and I look in my Wi-Fi settings on my phone I don't see anything come up this is anything for the you know the drone cuz I figured it would like all my other drones like the little ones to keep one day you know they'll come up in my Wi-Fi on my phone this one doesn't

It's easier to use the ST10 instead of a phone with the app. The connection setup (bind procedure) is the same, ST10 or phone. Select the SSID from the camera and enter password as usual for a WiFi connection. What's the problem? I would always prefer the ST10.
So am I supposed to download an app onto my controller on the st10?

The app is already there as part of the ST10+ software. It is called Flightmode app and it is running by default. You have access to all settings of the camera, video downlink by RTSP using a VLC core and all functions of the RC radio including telemetry display and logging. This is more than the CGO app can do.

There seems to be a problem with the camera. If so, it is not going to bind to anything unless you address the camera problem. The Binding Verification linked in Post #6 above is a good way to identify the problem.

This thread was originally posted into an existing thread of the Chroma forum. It was renamed and moved to this new thread because the first post refers to Q500. It is not entirely clear what equipment you have. Please clarify what drone, camera and controller you have.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YisusVikingo