Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Circled number under propeller

Reaction score
Someone knows what's the meaning of the number inside the circle under the propeller? The letter means the motor you have to mount it (A or ab) but the number?

Think about it! Serial # / Part #. If you were to crash into a glider or something way bigger (people who site see as they sit in a tube) all they have is your prop left over from the incident, it is registered to that particular drone. Hmmm where did this prop come from and who bought it? Oh, now we can find this doltish dud who destroyed his little toy on our bigger toy.;) And now the media and naysayers are happy.

It's not a so long number. My propellers have numbers between 1-15 And actually I can buy it via Amazon so it's not trackable

I do not have a breeze, most likely a pitch number and blade length.
6-3 would equal a 6" diameter with a 3" pitch.
If you can post a pic of the blade we could better tell.

I do not have a breeze, most likely a pitch number and blade length.
6-3 would equal a 6" diameter with a 3" pitch.
If you can post a pic of the blade we could better tell.
LbJxvR5.jpg

i have increased the contrast so it's easily visible

I am willing to bet those are Tool marks.
During the plastic injection, the tool or die may have the ability to make many blades at once. So each blade spot in the die is numbered.
Should they have an issue, they no exactly where in the die the blade was made.

I am willing to bet those are Tool marks.
During the plastic injection, the tool or die may have the ability to make many blades at once. So each blade spot in the die is numbered.
Should they have an issue, they no exactly where in the die the blade was made.
Oh this makes sense. Thanks!
I thought that means something about how they should mount

Be careful when replacing propellers. The original props weigh ~0.6g while some non-branded props weigh ~0.8g. The Breeze will drift while hovering with its motors trying to compensate the fast spinning unbalanced weights.
You'd better off buying genuine Yuneec props that come in Yuneec labeled bag for spares.

Be careful when replacing propellers. The original props weigh ~0.6g while some non-branded props weigh ~0.8g. The Breeze will drift while hovering with its motors trying to compensate the fast spinning unbalanced weights.
You'd better off buying genuine Yuneec props that come in Yuneec labeled bag for spares.
I'm using the one they gave me with the drone.

Btw I have noticed that the new propellers I monted (the one inside the drone when you buy it)
they fit much better than pre-assembled ones. those already assembled are much more mobile than others. Is it normal?

I also wondered about that difference in fits when replacing props. Some props felt loose, some props felt tighter on the motors, but I'd loose the locking screw a little bit if it felt too tight.
I found no issue in flying regardless.
Physically, when taking off, motors starting to spin, the loose props or the tighter props would swing out with centrifugal force. However, I'd always swing out the props by hand to ready the flight. I have tried taking off with the props folded, the drone would take off nicely, too.
The tighter props worked better when putting the drone in the case or taking it out of the case. The tighter props stayed folded so they wouldn't hit the case's top when closing.

Reactions: NicoCaldo
I also wondered about that difference in fits when replacing props. Some props felt loose, some props felt tighter on the motors, but I'd loose the locking screw a little bit if it felt too tight.
I found no issue in flying regardless.
Physically, when taking off, motors starting to spin, the loose props or the tighter props would swing out with centrifugal force. However, I'd always swing out the props by hand to ready the flight. I have tried taking off with the props folded, the drone would take off nicely, too.
The tighter props worked better when putting the drone in the case or taking it out of the case. The tighter props stayed folded so they wouldn't hit the case's top when closing.
Yeah, same, thanks.
I have flown today and it was stable and easy to control as when it had mounted the old propeller

The mold used to produce these props have 15 cavities and are all numbered so if one prop comes out out of spec they know what cavity to work on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430