Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
Reaction score
CLEAN VIDEO FEED:
I have upgraded to the latest firmware...was hoping that we would now have a "CLEAN" video feed out of the hdmi port...(no overlays or telemetry). Does anyone know if that is possible? Am i missing a setting in the controls? Basically, id like yo be able to use a live feed to connect to a tv truck or switcher. I NEVER want telemetry to go on this feed...never ever, ever, ever.

Now for example, if i tap on the controller to change white balance or exposure the telemetry will be displayed on the hdmi output to my mon. There needs to be a setting that allows you to turn that off. View attachment 4098 View attachment 4099 View attachment 4100 View attachment 4098 View attachment 4099 View attachment 4100 View attachment 4098 View attachment 4099 View attachment 4100 Also, notice when i have the fullscreen shot up...there is still an sd card icon in too left of the screen. Before this firmware upgrade there used to be a center tick mark...that is now gone.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 22
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 22
While flying double tap the center of the screen. All the telemetry will disappear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CLEAN VIDEO FEED:
I have upgraded to the latest firmware...was hoping that we would now have a "CLEAN" video feed out of the hdmi port...(no overlays or telemetry). Does anyone know if that is possible? Am i missing a setting in the controls? Basically, id like yo be able to use a live feed to connect to a tv truck or switcher. I NEVER want telemetry to go on this feed...never ever, ever, ever.

Now for example, if i tap on the controller to change white balance or exposure the telemetry will be displayed on the hdmi output to my mon. There needs to be a setting that allows you to turn that off. View attachment 4098 View attachment 4099 View attachment 4100 View attachment 4098 View attachment 4099 View attachment 4100 View attachment 4098 View attachment 4099 View attachment 4100 Also, notice when i have the fullscreen shot up...there is still an sd card icon in too left of the screen. Before this firmware upgrade there used to be a center tick mark...that is now gone.
Hopefully yuneec will make this happen in an update.

Bill W.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval