Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Compass Calibration

Reaction score
Hi, I am having a problem recalibration get my compass in a new location. When I switch on it says GPS ready and about 16 to 18 SATs. When I press calibrate compass it immediately says GPS lost and am unable to access the menu again. Any ideas please.

Hi, I am having a problem recalibration get my compass in a new location. When I switch on it says GPS ready and about 16 to 18 SATs. When I press calibrate compass it immediately says GPS lost and am unable to access the menu again. Any ideas please.
Did you try pressing the return button below the screen to clear the warning?

Yes I have tried that but am still unable to calibrate. The led is flashing red and green and I can not enter any commands without having to shut the model down and re-start it.

Ok, once again I had the same issue months ago, I even took it to another location, same issue. I just parked for a day and then re-calibrated, worked fine. Try going to a very wide open field if you already haven't.

Yes I have tried that but am still unable to calibrate. The led is flashing red and green and I can not enter any commands without having to shut the model down and re-start it.
The first thing I would try:
Create a new model, give it a name, select the camera type, then re-bind the H to the new model. That may correct the problem.

If it still doesn't work after that, the next step will be a factory reset of the ST16.

Reactions: AH-1G

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig