Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Computer no longer detects Breeze,

Reaction score
Greetings Fellow Pilots! I have been having issues with my Breeze. It has been getting increasing hard to connect to Wifi. Several minutes of turning my phone WiFi on and off as well as the Breeze. Eventually the connection is made most of the time. I contacted support. They asked what color the light was in the camera side arm. I didn"t know since it is too bright outside to see the color. Decided download the files to my computer which would give me the opportunity to check the color. Now the Breeze fails to mount Also noticed there was no colored light and the camera side arm. Restarted the drone several times. Did see a red colored light once during the many tries. I tried the reset procedure I saw on YouTube. No change. Right now I'm more interested in retrieving my files than flying the drone. Can anyone suggest a way to get to those files?

Without being able to connect via WiFi or USB your chances of recovery are nil. Follow this thread How To: Troubleshoot the Breeze and Request Help in the Forum and try the reset procedure carefully. With luck you will get connectivity back and be able to retrieve your files.
Thank you for your reply. I was able to download my files.:) After several attempts i was able to get the breeze to get a a red, then green light on the front camera arms. However, it does not have any light on the front arms with most starts. I will continue to follow your instructions trouble shooting. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval