Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
So happy to see that some of us still have a heart for Yuneec pilots. I love your prices and WILL do business with you. I also have acquired many used Yuneec drone parts as a reserve for my fleet. If you ever come across a deal that for some reason you decide to pass on or just can't afford at the time, please let me know. I may be interested or could help finance it. I have an open checkbook when it comes to my drones. lol
Thank you, I appreciate that, and I will keep you in mind. I'm always on the Lookout. I know what you mean, I can't imagine Flying anything else but Yuneec Drones, I think I would start Building my own before switching to a Competitor's Product, just can't see that happening....;)

Thank you, I appreciate that, and I will keep you in mind. I'm always on the Lookout. I know what you mean, I can't imagine Flying anything else but Yuneec Drones, I think I would start Building my own before switching to a Competitor's Product, just can't see that happening....;)
I am the same. I use the used parts I buy to build drones for others. I don't make any money on it but I enjoy doing it.

Ah ....Thanks Guy's!
I feel like I rescued all this Stuff......It seems I have started a Yuneec Salvage Yard, and maybe keep us in parts until Yuneec Hopefully doesn't abandon us. The Last month in a 1/2 has been a Marathon, My Girlfriend and I Flew to the Location where I purchased this Treasure Trove of Yuneec Drones, Parts, Accessories, Tools, Repair Equipment, and other Related Items.
We Reserved a 16' Budget Rental Truck, and Loaded everything in it, (that took 7 Hours) and from there we Drove to my Girlfriend's Family Farm near Great Bend, Kansas. I spent a Day in a 1/2 Rearranging the Contents of the Truck, and securing everything for the 2,000 mile Drive back to Citrus Heights, CA. One of my Customers lives an Hour away and he came over and I showed him how to Calibrate & Fly his Typhoon H, it's a lot easier when someone shows you how....I gave him a Backpack for his H and sent him home Happy. The next day the Weather Report called for Snow in Denver, Colorado, so we decided to take U.S.Highway 50 (considered the Loneliest Highway in the USA.....and I can attest to that!)
Our Road Trip began about 2 weeks after the Covid19 Shelter in Place Order began, and there was hardly a soul on the Highway, I think we passed maybe 500 Vehicles the whole way back. Of Course I brought my Trusty Typhoon H with me and flew it a Dozen times on the way back. I have to admit I flew it in a couple National Parks as there wasn't anyone around, it was a once in a lifetime Opportunity that I couldn't Pass up! Highway 50 has 7-7,000' Mountain Passes, and we Lucked out and got thru before the snow could stick to the Road. I flew my H in the middle of the Desert, in the Mountains while it was Snowing, and at Sand Mountain, Nevada, it was surreal.....Every Town seemed Empty, and if it wasn't for my Girlfriends Quick thinking we wouldn't have gotten a Motel Room as they were only accommodating Essential Workers, so she said that we were Transporting Search & Rescue Drones, so they let us Rent a Room....Luckily. I am Lucky to have a Girlfriend who Loves Remote Control Aircraft like I do. She reads the Posts in this forum every week. I hope I can Help keep our Yuneec Drones in the Air, and will try to keep my Prices Low, this was a big investment and it will be a long while before I break even, but it will be Fun Doing it.... I have been an RC Addict for 40 Years and I Fly Giant Scale Planes, 3D Heli's and of course Yuneec Drones! That's my Story, and I'm Sticking to it! Here's a Coupon code for my Forum Friends, for a "NEW" 8-Cell CGO Steadygrip that will work for the CGO2, CGO3, CGO3+ and the CGOET, I haven't tried it with any other Camera Models, but it works great on the Cameras I listed above. Your Cost will be about $15 and I will ship for free.
Stay Safe Everyone!
Valid thru 5/7/2020, the Code is: Thanks
Here's the Link:
I had no idea what an amazing story was behind Yuneec Skins. I just figured it was one of many ecommerce sites run by a large, multivendor distributor. Thanks for rolling the dice and buying up that inventory...Sounds like your girl is wife materal!

Reactions: Yuneec Skins
Ah ....Thanks Guy's!
I feel like I rescued all this Stuff......It seems I have started a Yuneec Salvage Yard, and maybe keep us in parts until Yuneec Hopefully doesn't abandon us. The Last month in a 1/2 has been a Marathon, My Girlfriend and I Flew to the Location where I purchased this Treasure Trove of Yuneec Drones, Parts, Accessories, Tools, Repair Equipment, and other Related Items.
We Reserved a 16' Budget Rental Truck, and Loaded everything in it, (that took 7 Hours) and from there we Drove to my Girlfriend's Family Farm near Great Bend, Kansas. I spent a Day in a 1/2 Rearranging the Contents of the Truck, and securing everything for the 2,000 mile Drive back to Citrus Heights, CA. One of my Customers lives an Hour away and he came over and I showed him how to Calibrate & Fly his Typhoon H, it's a lot easier when someone shows you how....I gave him a Backpack for his H and sent him home Happy. The next day the Weather Report called for Snow in Denver, Colorado, so we decided to take U.S.Highway 50 (considered the Loneliest Highway in the USA.....and I can attest to that!)
Our Road Trip began about 2 weeks after the Covid19 Shelter in Place Order began, and there was hardly a soul on the Highway, I think we passed maybe 500 Vehicles the whole way back. Of Course I brought my Trusty Typhoon H with me and flew it a Dozen times on the way back. I have to admit I flew it in a couple National Parks as there wasn't anyone around, it was a once in a lifetime Opportunity that I couldn't Pass up! Highway 50 has 7-7,000' Mountain Passes, and we Lucked out and got thru before the snow could stick to the Road. I flew my H in the middle of the Desert, in the Mountains while it was Snowing, and at Sand Mountain, Nevada, it was surreal.....Every Town seemed Empty, and if it wasn't for my Girlfriends Quick thinking we wouldn't have gotten a Motel Room as they were only accommodating Essential Workers, so she said that we were Transporting Search & Rescue Drones, so they let us Rent a Room....Luckily. I am Lucky to have a Girlfriend who Loves Remote Control Aircraft like I do. She reads the Posts in this forum every week. I hope I can Help keep our Yuneec Drones in the Air, and will try to keep my Prices Low, this was a big investment and it will be a long while before I break even, but it will be Fun Doing it.... I have been an RC Addict for 40 Years and I Fly Giant Scale Planes, 3D Heli's and of course Yuneec Drones! That's my Story, and I'm Sticking to it! Here's a Coupon code for my Forum Friends, for a "NEW" 8-Cell CGO Steadygrip that will work for the CGO2, CGO3, CGO3+ and the CGOET, I haven't tried it with any other Camera Models, but it works great on the Cameras I listed above. Your Cost will be about $15 and I will ship for free.
Stay Safe Everyone!
Valid thru 5/7/2020, the Code is: Thanks
Here's the Link:
John,
If you have any more of the camera Steadygrips, I would like to get two. Let me know.
Thanks,
Stephen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval