Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

control issue

Reaction score
I've noticed that when I first take off the controls are in slow motion, altitude sticks at around 12 feet. If I cycle through the set up pages and then back again everything works fine. It works fine on the second flight also. Any ideas.? I did a recalibration on it but same issues.

I've noticed that when I first take off the controls are in slow motion, altitude sticks at around 12 feet. If I cycle through the set up pages and then back again everything works fine. It works fine on the second flight also. Any ideas.? I did a recalibration on it but same issues.

Do your setup pages appear every time you fly in the Task modes. They only appear the first time I use one after installing Breeze Cam. I’ve un/reinstalled Breeze Cam a couple of times for troubleshooting reasons with the same results.

Are you using the iOS or Android version of Breeze Cam?

I had to look for the set pages. They just didn't appear and I am using a mini-Ipad.

I had to look for the set pages. They just didn't appear and I am using a mini-Ipad.

Are you referring to the Drone and Camera Settings in the upper left ‘burger’ menus, or the guides in each Task mode?

The only time mine has been slooow, is when I set the speed down in Drone Settings to make flying a little smoother for video purposes.

Are you referring to the Drone and Camera Settings in the upper left ‘burger’ menus, or the guides in each Task mode?

The only time mine has been slooow, is when I set the speed down in Drone Settings to make flying a little smoother for video purposes.
The menus in the upper left corner. I had uninstalled the app and reinstalled it just to see what happens next time.

The menus in the upper left corner. I have also uninstalled the app and reinstalled it just to see what happens next time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daps20