Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

CONTROLLER INFO...

Reaction score
Having just become a Breeze owner and so new to this forum I know theres a simple answer to my enquiry and I have a feeling its not going to be the answer I would like it to be be, but heregoes anyway...Can the breeze be operated solely by the controller or does it NEED to be connected to a wifi device???

All control is through the Breeze Cam app running on an iOS or Android device connected via 5.8 GHz WiFi (802.11a/ac).

The Breeze controller connects to the control device through Bluetooth (v4.1 or higher). So it sends signals via Bluetooth to Breeze Cam that relays them to the Breeze via WiFi.

If your present phone does not support 802.11a/ac which is 5.8 GHz WiFi, there is still a way to use it by using a WiFi extender known to work with the Breeze system. See this thread for more information Breeze Range Extender.

I have a different question and didn't really know where it should go:

Anyone know if you Can do a Manual start up, idle and Take off by holding the sticks down and inward or down and outward like on other drones controllers? It Doesn't work for me that's why i'm asking if it works for anyone else and Can it be done on the Breeze? Thanks you for your time it's appreciated.

Does not work that way. If using the controller, the Start button must be held through the countdown until the motors start. When landing with the controller you can press Y to do an RTH or hold the Start button for 3 seconds and then release.

The procedure you describe is typical for an RC controller. The Breeze controller is Bluetooth and only has commands relayed via the Breeze Cam app.

Does not work that way. If using the controller, the Start button must be held through the countdown until the motors start. When landing with the controller you can press Y to do an RTH or hold the Start button for 3 seconds and then release.

The procedure you describe is typical for an RC controller. The Breeze controller is Bluetooth and only has commands relayed via the Breeze Cam app.

So is it possible to do this with just the Breeze cam App since it is WiFi?

Last edited:
So is it possible to do this with just the Breeze cam App?

Each flight mode has some form of a takeoff button to be pressed when you are ready to fly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ardigitalmedia